Friday, May 08, 2009

survivor notes

Just have to do a quick point form again:

-- what's the deal with JT's sister's teeth? Holy moly, I thought perhaps she had those gummy worm fake teeth thing with a pair of dracula fangs in her mouth. It was completely freaking me out. Then that skinny hairdresser's dad was all "Gummy Joe" too. But the sister - whoa Nelly.

-- Ok, maybe I am missing something, but they must be given soap, no? Because obviously they have razors, so I bet they even have fucking Scope. Anyway, so why does Taj stink so much?

-- Anyway, that's about all I have to say. The teeth were something I just couldnt get over.

3 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could you not mention how the dragon slayers family was his assistant coach.. how sad is that.. plus I love how Jeff mocks him every chance he gets.. still mad he didn't go though.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Rox said...

Yeah what Margo said!

The teeth thing, those are elastics to straighten out her bite. Kay and Em had to wear them, Kay for ages because she had teeth like a retarded mule!

They aren't given soap or razors! Some ladies (and maybe gents?) do laser so they don't get as hairy.

Did y'all love the over the shoulder jury move?!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Devo said...

I totally loved the over the shoulder jury move!!! The teeth were wild but I was just glad they weren't mine. Why is he so frickin hot and she's so not?? I hate that frickin coach, why is he still there? He is such an incredibly obnoxious tard. Sorry but I just finally watched it tonight so I am catching up. Happy Mom's Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home