Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yeah... what to do..... I just don't know. We called today to find out our cancellation policy, and we have until Saturday, when we will be charged 100 bucks. Then we have, I don't know, some other time where we will be charged 200 bucks, and then it's half the cost of the booking. This is for the 5 nights at Disneyland hotel and the tickets. So I don't know what the hell to say. Part of me says no fucking way about going down, because going to a germy theme park seems crazy. Also, germy hotel rooms make me nervous, especially with the proximity to Mexico. However, the cheap Ukrainian in me thinks "we'll get upgrades up the wazoo because nobody will be travelling." Also, there will be no lines at Disney. If it was just me and Rachel, I'd say for sure, we'd do it. But since we are bringing 4 children 8 and under, well, that complicates it. What if they all get it? What if they get hospitalized? It's just so complicated. Being so far from home in dangerous times... I just don't know. And who knows what the next few weeks will bring? We actually called to find out the cancellation policy when we saw on the news that California declared a state of emergency. Look at Mexican travel - they pretty much have suspended all travel as of tonight. What if that happens to California if it gets bad there? I don't know. I just know that I feel like it's all doomed, this trip.
Of course, I said today that now I have no FM tickets, a vacation that doesn' t look promising.... I was just feeling sorry for myself, and then I thought "this fucking thing will probably be here next week - let's all get it when it's mild." Then daughter #2 was fevered tonight and I got freaked out....
I just don't know what to do... fuck me sideways.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home