Thursday, May 12, 2005

Why DID Judith Light need those big glasses, anyway?

Shit, I just found some comments on old posts of the blog that I didn't notice - how the hell DO you get it to notify you by email when you have new comments? Shit, I am missing out.
So, the shows - first off, Caryn was soooo risky tonight to air all the scheming on Survivor, but it didn't work. As much as I can't stand Tom, Ian has to go before him, because he is so fucking stupid. And too creepy looking. He's gotta do something with computers. He just has to. As much as I can't stand that stupid bitch, whatshername - I am cheering for her... lol, you know, the one who did that whole trip on Ian. Man, this was just one big bunch of disappointing characters this time around.
Now the Apprentice. I changed my mind and I am cheering for Kendra - Tana was rude and stupid. Enough said.
So I got nothing else to say. One week from tonight, I'll be at that stupid thing, the Saskatchewan Centennial Gala, which has sold NO tickets, in the hopes that Joni will be prolific. She will be there is all I know. Oh man, Joni.... I really should figure out how to use my frigging digital camera before then.
I'm sick of dieting. Sick of it. Right now I am looking longingly at a jar of peanut butter sitting on the counter. You know it's bad when you almost get aroused by the thought of peanut butter...... ah well, not going to whine about food.
Oh man, speaking of diets, Brian mentioned the Suzanne Somers diet. How fucking ridiculous is that?? I mean, who is she? It's laughable. But you know, my friend's mother apparently lost like 80 lbs on it, and she snacked all day long on pork rinds and sour cream or something crazy like that. I think her diet must be Atkins-ish. God, Suzanne Somers is just so frigging gross. All that surgery - she is about two botox treatments away from Joan Rivers-ville. And again, who the hell is she to write some diet book?? It's almost as lame as Marilu Henner writing those child-rearing books. I mean, I am not going to take advice from Elaine fucking Nardo on child-rearing tips. Where the hell is her PH.D from? And, from what I have heard, she's one strict bitch, and her kids have no fun and I so know they will end up writing some book about her when she's dead, but nobody will care, because really, who the hell is she anyway?
Ok, confession time - speaking of tv women, you know who I thought was sorta hot back in the day? Judith Light. Then, when we started getting Who's the Boss reruns, I almost died - those glasses... those turtle necks.. those long capey sweatery things.... Yikes..... But does anyone remember the show "Phenom", that lasted like 1 season? She was the mom to this tennis player, and the theme song was sung by Carly, which is probably why I liked it.
Ok, so I just went to www.thesmokinggun.com because I haven't been there for a while, and holy moly, did I learn a lot. First, I had no idea Elliot Smith was dead. No idea. Well, apparently, he's dead. Then, Fred Durst has a sex tape floating around, which is quite funny. Then, I find out Bo from Idol has been busted twice, drugs both times.... very interesting.
Anyway, that's the rant for today. I better get my sorry ass to bed.
Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars,
JT

1 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstly if you go into your settings there is a way to have all comments emailed to you. Call me if you want me to walk you through it.
I loved how Caryn totally spilled the beans.. She must have known that that bitch katey had decided to go with the boys, so she figured she had nothing to lose.. the looks on their faces were priceless. I agree though don't really like any of them. I am hoping the blonde cutey wins just so the other 3 don't.

Thats funny that you thought Judith light was hot.. I wondered WTF with those glasses too, even for the 80's they were bad.

Maybe if there is no body at the centennial you will have a better chance to chat up Joni.. You will have to take pics, of her and the queen..

Peace out .. Happy friday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home