Saturday, April 30, 2005

It wasn't ME who stunk the john up, but will they believe me?

Well, I wasn't going to post a thing, but just read Margo's frantic "where's your post" comments, so I thought I will give 2 or 3 lines. I am exhausted. Completely exhausted. Went to the party last night - Went to a party last Saturday Night, didn't get laid, got in a fight, uh huh, it ain't no big thing.... LOL anyone remember that song? Anyway, I did indeed go to party last night. Of course I bitched all fucking day about going, because I was cranky yesterday at work and tired and the weather is just crazy - more on that later. Sharon from work didn't want to go either but she said she'd come with us because we thought we better make an appearance. Well, of course, as soon as I get there, I proceed to get drunk, and I had such a good time, and of course I didn't want to leave... but we were home by 11. It's actually a good thing we left because I woulda just kept drinking and being stupid and I am sure I woulda logged onto the blog or something and showed them. Oh I am such a loser. As it was, this woman I work with was in the can right before me, and she took the most horrendous dump, and it was wafting down the hall, and it was all I could do to not tell her to light a candle or something.... LOL, oh yes, it was a good thing we went home.
So we went to the party, and I was a little hung over, but more tired because I didn't sleep. My back was killing me.... scared to go to bed tonight in case it's a repeat of last night. My spine was just throbbing it felt like, so I am a walking zombie, and of course the kids were up early and we cleaned like banshees all day and night. So I am exhausted.
So, the weather. It's been below freezing the past two days and snowing (it melts in the day, but STILL) and feels like November. The kids have frigging suntans from last week, and now we had to find their winter coats.... ah well, whatever.
Just looking on MLS - I don't know what on earth is going on in this town - nothing for sale, and what is for sale is like skyrocketing. Thank God we bought when we did, is all I have to say. I was looking tonight because I see that a B and B down the road from my old house is for sale, and I am dying to know what it's going for, but it's not on the mls, of course.
Oh, I told Margo I was going to blog about weight, but I am too lazy to get into it. I'll do it tomorrow night when I am more rested - or at least I hope I am more rested.
Oh, one final humiliation before I sign off. A month or two ago, this woman calls me at work to ask me about this one thing I am involved in and she asked for a picture of me, for this promo thing they were doing. Well, I just got someone to snap a pic of me and I emailed it. My hair is all standing up for some reason, and I look out of it. Well, I forget about this and this afternoon my nephew phones me and starts quoting something. Turns out this thing I gave my pic to was a bigger deal than I thought, and there is this insert with the frigging newspaper, with my pic in there and my gross picture. So, let's just say it was kinda funny....
Well, gonna wrap this up and go read roseannecash.com - haven't been there in a while. I love her... LOVE her... Rules of Travel is the best album thus far this century, trust me.
Have a great weekend all,
xo
JT

6 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i AM NOT ANAMUS. i AM cYNTHIA OR SCYFY a RETIRED sURGICAL NURSE

 
At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a kick in the butt. LOL funny at times. God for me here in Seattle. I found you via Rosie's Blog. I loved one of your responsesan the name of your blog. I look forward to reading about your adventures,your family. I really enjoy our comment regarding "Pop Culture", Reality TV, and espeially MUSIC. I a the same age as Jonie but am just now getting into her music and all the others who are my age. I guess I was too damn busy working and surviving in the 60's 70's and 80's. I hated Dylon, now I love him. I have been buying James Taylor,Al theWainwrights, WHite Stripes.The Band ect. Anywhoo--- Ilove your blog. It makes me laugh and I vaue you opinion. I reallylike the way you just "blabber on" GREAT STUFF

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well thanks for posting little buddy, and by the way I wasn't frantic. I am glad you had a good time at your party, wow its been a while since you let your hair down and had a few drinks. As much as I love the sober you, the drunk you is fun as hell. We will have to tip a few back this summer, talk about old times, maybe have some Apricot brandy.
lol you will have to send me a copy of the paper you were in... Would love to see the picture. :)
By the way this post seems a little disjointed, are you having a couple cocktail whilst you blog? Maybe a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you?

M

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JT!
You are the male version of my spiffy friend, Roxanne!!! You have a mini fan club in our northern AB town! Thank you for sharing your blog!!!
Cheers!
Heather

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine being able to take a horrendous dump at a party! What self confidence your co-worker must have!
Your blog is a bright spot in my day! Oh and we are starting a fan club up here cuz we all want to be your friend!

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow JT, you are a celebrity.. I am getting jealous..

M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home