Sunday, May 22, 2005

If it was MY Grandmother talking about sex like that, I'd become a neuter

Well, tonight I am watching the Sunday Night Sex Show, and it's annoying me more than the show with the stupid woman and the creepy Asian guy. Sue Johanson was cool like 10 years ago, but now, it's just annoying to see her poking her fingers all over the place and saying all this sex talk, trying to be down with it, but I find it sort of creepy for this 70 year old woman to be giving advice, like what she just gave this one guy - the maneover she just told him was so complicated, I still can't exactly picture it, or figure out how it's done. Oh God, as I speak, she's answering some question about anal sex, and she's saying all this slang - "I don't care if you call it bum sex, backdoor sex, whatever" and then she's pointing her fingers and curving them and then saying that this woman's ass is filthy.... LOL, she just told this woman to buy anal lube. LOL, I so want to be a sex therapist, just so I can tell people off too. This woman is sort of getting huffy... there's gonna be a fight!
Ok, enough of the old lady talking about sex. I was just reading Rosie, and since she has her comments off tonight, I'll mention it here - I too think Desparate Housewives is a piece of shit. My inlaws love it and God forbid they miss it, but I think it's just Melrose Place in suburbia. It coulda been so good, but they fucked it all up. And I can't stand any of those women. They need to bring Knot's Landing out on DVD, that's all I gotta say.
You know who else I can't stand, since I am dissing celebs? Rene Zelwegger - Zeliwiger - I don't know how to spell it. Anyway, she totally grosses me out. Completely. Cameron Diaz does too. Don't know what the hell the big deal about her his, either. LOL, ok, I am still stuck back in Valerie Bertinelli-ville probably.
I am so damned tired right now. Today was frigging busy. We bought more flowers and trees and stuff, and did yardwork forever. It was a beautiful day, so we were out all day. We also dug about 200 dandelions out of the front yard. Lots of fun. The mosquitos are terrible this year, I don't know why. Like fucking birds. So, we are all covered in bites. Our neighbor invited us over for a piece of cake and strawberries. It's so nice to have good neighbors. In our old house, we had "nice" neighbors in that they were friendly enough, but deep down, well, they were just sorta... well, not our cup of tea, let's leave it at that.
Well, I know this is short and boring, but I am going to have a bath and get to bed.
Hope the long weekend is wonderful for everyone. Margo had a date tonight, so I hope that went well - honey, are you reading the blog alone this morning?? LOL, sorry, just teasing - hope it went well!
xo
JT

3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really have to get your remote fixed.. Is your TV stuck on the life network?? I mean you have tonnes of channels.
With Desperate housewives I can take it or leave it. I watched it last nite but wasn't really following it too closely. I really love Greys Anatomy, and Medium. those are my 2 new faves.
Any yes JT, I am typing this blog alone, but all is good.

M

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bum sex! hahaha! Sue Johansen needs to retire! She has quite a fan base though, I can just imagine the kinds of people that call. You would think with the Interweb, people wouldn't need to call her. Just look up their crazy questions from the privacy of their own homes. Could you imagine if you called in with some weird curiosity of a question and someone you know recognized your voice? Zoinks!

I am also not a follower of the housewives that are desparate. There are no housewives that I know of that look like those chicks...even the good ones have a little bit of back fat...!

Renee looks like she has lemons in her cheeks, she looks better chubby. Cameron looks like she should shove a sandwich into that wide mouth of hers and grow herself an ass...too skinny.

Rosie's blog is tripping me out. It's on, it's off, it seems in her last post that the noise of it is kind of getting to her too. Bizarre that celebrity stuff.

(Valerie Bertinelli is still the cutest girl on the planet...she was on Regis and Kelly recently and holy shit she is still Barbara Cooper! Just totally frigging adorable!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Ottawa Pocket Watches said...

Warning: Reading the following may cause you to go insane.

Picture this: Sue J. giving a blowjob.

Please accept my apology in advance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home