Thursday, April 14, 2005

So what if Yoko Ono Doesn't Really Make Sense?

No real post tonight - long day, and Rachel is horribly nauseous right now, almost to the point of puking. She's never puked in any of her pregnancies, so I am thinking she is trying not to as a matter of pride.... oh hell, who am I kidding, she's trying not to puke, period. LOL, as she keeps telling me "next time YOU carry the baby for 9 months." She had her check up today, and heard the placental movement. She's 9 weeks today. Played with the girls outside tonight and they are so cute, Keryn kept saying "thanks daddy, this was a good idea." Oh man, I just want to spend every waking moment with them. What the hell will we do when they grow up? Holy shit, I just feel drained right now. Rosie posted about adoption (well, not entirely, but that's what I got out of it) and it brought up so much stuff from the past in my family that never will be resolved. But, anyway, whatever. Sorry this is so frigging boring, but I am serious, I really am not going to write my usual 80 billion words tonight, but instead go upstairs and read my new magazines in the tub before bed.... Oh, but two things: Survivor - anyone who jumps off that fucking thing deserves to go home. Honest to goodness.... and Apprentice: as much as I always want to hate Chris, his crying got to me. OH, and as much as I sorta liked Tania or whatever her name is - can you say "useless"? Well, for this week, I mean. And like, would it kill Caroline to smile?? Good Lord....
Ok, and one more thing - I am listening to Yoko Ono right now - yes I love Yoko Ono. I think she's the cat's ass (that's a positive expression that I lifted from Margo). My goal is to someday get Onobox, which is like a billion dollars. I think she's so cool - If I ever make it big, I'll buy a place in the Dakota and have tea with her on Sunday mornings (I would give my right testicle to even go into the Dakota). So anyway, back to Yoko - I am listening to Walking on Thin Ice right now, which if memory serves me right is the song she was recording the night John was murdered), and I don't really understand what the hell this song is about either, really. Of course, that's probably the point. I always read my students a snippet out of Grapefruit (her book) when I do my introductory poetry lecture in freshman English, and then tell them to analyze it... they look panicked, and then I go "just kidding!". LOL, my classes are a little off the beaten path...
Anyway, better go - have a great Friday.
xo
JT
Tomorrow is the weekend, y'all y'all y'all!

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to raz you about listening to music and not knowing what it meant but then I remembered the whole New Moon on Monday conversation.. I loved duran duran but really never listened to the lyrics cause I don't know what the hell Simon was singing about.. lol So I will let you off this time.. But really JT.. Yoko Ono.. She can't even sing// Is this sort of like the skinny puppy thing? lol Ok enough. I won't give you a hard time about your listening tastes..

Still Love ya . You are as they say the 'Cats Ass'

M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home