Wednesday, April 13, 2005

ONE LAST THING

P.S. After finishing my blog tonight I checked Rosie, and she read my mind - on Idol Simon said something insinuating that only one of Vonzell or Nadia could stay -- like there couldn't be two Black girls, and it pissed me off so much, and lo and behold, my lil' Ro posted the same thing. It's freaky - we so need to get together and sing the themesong to Maude... Anyway, that was just a P.S. - I'll sign off like the last post, Liz Taylor style - The p.s. is now over, y'all, y'all, y'all!
xo
JT

2 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog when I was visiting Rosie's...you must have posted something that resonated with me. Anyway, I just thought I would let you know I bookmarked you and hope you don't mind if I read your blog on occasion, you're too funny! I don't know if my link will work, I'm a bit new to this whole blogging scene...

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger JT said...

Hi Roxanne - I think your link worked - you are in Alberta, right? Welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home