Saturday, September 16, 2006

When you realize you have nothing to say, it looks like this:

Ah, the week that was... I don't want to talk about it. Let's just be glad it's over.
It's raining cats and fucking dogs here. It went from 30 degrees on Monday, when I thought I was going to be able to grow rice on my body, to a cool 8 degrees and just torrential rain for the past few days. And you know what? I frigging love it. Love it, mates! I love rain, and rainy days, and clouds, and the nice cool breezes, and the fall smells.... ah, love it. Also, since it hasn't seemed to have rained here since 1985 or so, it's refreshing.
So, we are going to a wedding tomorrow night, and so I went to get my hair cut this afternoon for the occassion, and so I didn't go to the stupid hillbilly discount haven, but instead to the religious barbershop. It's got about 3 people working there, but I always get this old religious guy who I sort of know. Well, he always does a good job and chops it nice and short. Indeed, I look like a marine right now, or almost anyway. But this old guy is just so touchy I want to burst out laughing when I am sitting there, because first, when he puts the cape thing around you, he always does it up and then gives you this loving pat on the shoulder, whilst he still has his arm around your neck. And when he's done, it's the same thing. I seriously want to start laughing or make a smart-ass comment when he does it. Sorta like how I always want to say to my doctor when he tells me to roll over for my prostate exam, "shouldn't you at least buy me dinner first?"
But the whole thing brought back memories of this place that I used to get my hair cut at. This chick did such a good job with my hair, because I have such thick hair, but the one uncomfortable thing that also made me almost piss myself is that she used to always stick her... hmmm, what do you call it..... as my brother in law calls it (don't yell at me), her "gunt".... you know, it's like a belly, but it's below her gut, and above her "thang", hence "gunt"... anyway, she would press her hard old gunt into my arms and sides as she was cutting and damn, that fucking thing was hard as rock. My gut is just jelly flabby, but she had some serious hardness to that round thing. But anyway, it was feeling strange because you don't usually feel that part of a stranger. So it's always interesting getting a haircut.
So, I have nothing to say about Big Brother, nor Rock Star, because what is there to say? Boogie is a gross arsehole, and I was offended for Erika. That was so ignorant to tell her she was played in the way they did it. Anyway, Survivor was ok, but not the big fucking deal they made it out to be. I am cheering for the Asians. I admit, I thought the creepy guy was funny, Kung Pow or whatever the hell his name was. I immediately was cheering for Sundra when I saw her, so I dunno what that means. Probably because she is a middle aged Black woman that looks sort of like a young Toni Morrisson. You know how I am a sucker for that type. That sort of motherly Black woman thing. I am so predictable. Amazing Race is this Sunday, but I don't care for it as much. I've missed the past two seasons or so and don't really give a shit.
So I just got out of the tub because I had to wash my hair, to get all the loose hair off of me from the haircut, and I used this Superstore kid's shampoo that was sitting there, and it was blueberry scented. Well, to me it smelled like stale beer - like, when you are cleaning up the next morning after a party and you are confronted with that beer smell from the little bits left in the bottles all over the place - that smell. So now I am grossed out. It really stinks. And speaking of stink - you know that stupid Axe deoderant? It's 7 fucking dollars. I shit you not. I am in Superstore tonight smelling around and was going to get some, and it's 7 bucks. Fuck that bullshit, capitalist pigs! 7 dollars.... give me a break.
Anyway, baby waking up, gotta run, have a good weekend dear friends.
xo
JT

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

I hate the boob in the forehead when you go for a haircut, I've never had a "gunt press" though, so I will have to watch out for that.

So, I already told you that Boogie got lambasted by Rosie on the View. Well, when he was on BB House Calls, someone called in and asked him how that felt to be blasted by her. He said "Well if you're going to get blasted by anyone, Rosie O'Donnell is it. She's just an angry lesbian though" Well, someone did an "Ask Ro" and asked Ro what she thought and she said she was angry about the "Just" part. I would like to hunt down that creepy motherfucker and squish his head right off his neck. He is the Johnny Fairplay of Big Brother for me, the fucking creep.

I'm going to try to watch Amazing Race this season, you should too. Then we will have more to talk about because YOU KNOW Margo is going to watch it!!

I'm almost through Tales of the City, but I swear my life has been so disjointed lately that I have been reading in fits and starts so it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I can't keep the characters straight. I'm retarded.

Oh, and I had a weird dream that someone named Michael made a comment on my blog telling me that "he didn't know why I ever commented on things because so much is just way over my head." WTF?! So, I did what any sane person would do and ran to the laptop and checked the old blog this morning to see.

How is the big girl making out at school? What about Ballet?

It's still raining here today too, no snow this morning which is good. I have wet leaves to rake up and grass to mow so I hope it dries up.

Oh and this is what it looks like when you really don't have anything to say:______________________________________________________________________________________________________.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home