Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Goodbye Zadyra, we hardly knew ye (or could spell your name)

Just need to get Rockstar Supernova off my chest. I cannot, repeat, cannot believe they got rid of Zaydra. It's absolute bollocks. Bollocks I say. Let me say, she has no chance in hell of winning, but she should still have the chance. She at least made it interesting. Patrice is just gross. It gets on my everlasting nerves to watch her because she can't rock out, and she's gross. So for that greasy little fucker Dave Navarro to say "you have potential with the band", well, that's bollocks. She does not. We all know it. So, that speech was stupid. And then when they asked Dilana to perform with them, it was so awful, because it was just a studio dub, was it not? There was sweet piss all that was live about the performance, or did I mistake that? It made them all look like a bunch of wankers. I am still cheering for her, but she's too cocky. But that performance made the whole band look as cool as fucking pogs. anyone remember pogs?
Anyway, that's all I have to say about that. Just watching the finale for the You Think You Can Dance thing, and they just had Fergie on. Did I ever mention that she just annoys the everloving piss out of me? Really, I don't know why, but she does. She always has. I do admit I secretly know most of the words to "My Humps" and I think that new "London Bridge" solo thing of hers is catchy as all hell, but she just annoys the fuck out of me. I just can't stand her. Just thought it was time to share that and get it off my chest.
You know who also annoyed the everloving hell out of me? Shoshona Longstein - was that her name? The child Seinfeld dated for those years, with the tits the size of watermelons. Is that her name? It was Shoshona, anyway. WTF? I mean, first off, it's gross that this 40-something year old comic dates an 18 year old. It just made him look so sick and gross, like a young version of the Anna Nicole hubby. But then it's even sicker that she was all into the old guy, and that her parents were all for it. I am sorry, but I don't care, if Kelly came home at 18 and said she was dating Tim Allen or something, I'd lock her in a broom closet full of rats. That's just sick. So that whole thing annoyed me.
Finally, let me just say I feel so sickened about this JonBenet thing since I always thought the parents were guilty. Fuck, the mom is barely cold in the ground and they make an arrest. It's so sad. So sad, what the press put them through. I will never condone the sexualization of children like in the pagent crowd, but it was so wrong the way they were treated now that this arrest happened. But I am sure I was on the bandwagon at the time like I always am, forming some loud opinion.
Oh, and let me also say that Buffy the Vampire Slayer is knocked up with Lloyd Eisler's baby, after they met on Skating with the Stars and he left his knocked up wife for Kristy. That annoys me. He'll probably be fucking Tori Spelling next.....
And let me say, I always sort of liked Tori, but after she stole Mary Jo Eustace's man, well, fuck old styrofoam tits. I loved Mary Jo on "What's for Dinner?" That was some classic tv.
Oh, and I went for lunch yesterday with the old work crew, since they had a goodbye lunch for two people who were leaving. Well, it was fun, although this one bitch I can't stand annoyed me all over again, and of course, get me and Sharon and our buddy Lisa together and it's a Seinfeld episode. Case in point, we are sitting there and they are across the table from me at BP's, and "Carole", this older Cree woman was telling me about her trip and said she wanted to show me pictures and then went on to explain how a digital camera works and how you can save pictures to disk, and those two found it hysterical I was stuck in this conversation and how funny it was, so Lisa turns to Sharon to say something so they could laugh and I hear her go "umm.. did I tell you we bought a computer last night? And a fucking printer!" and Sharon looks all puzzled and goes "And a fucking printer"? and it was so funny. But you had to be there.
Anyway, I have nothing to say, so Big Daddy is going to call it a night.
xo, you crazy mofos!

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that was a bitchfest wasnt it.. lol. I guess we all need one of those every now and then.
I am happy Z is gone I was really sick of listening to her and looking at her dumb ass costumes. I was kinda hoping that they would both be eliminated but I think the other chick will be gone next week. You gotta admit that Z is not even close to being a rock star while Sheryl Crow wannabe is atleast close to it.
I thought the same thing about that performance with the band, it looked like it was taped or something, the video didn't look the same, and the dancers were alittle over the top....

By the way I probably could rent out the guest house for 1000 bucks a month especially with the sky light.. I could just put a pit toilet out back of the fence and run the hose down there... I am sure the flop house people have some recent arrivals from the east that would love the little house..

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

Patrice IS gross. Every song she sings sounds EXACTLY the same. What does Dave Navarro know anyway? He can't even keep a skank like Carmen Electra happy. Hahah! (I am evil...)

Dilana is a little cocky, although I still love her. And I thought something was up with that performance too, it was kind of weirdly filmed or something. She didn't fade into the background though, which was good.

When you mentioned Fergie, I thought you meant the one from England. hhahahahhaha!

Read John and Patsy Ramsey's book. Seriously, I could only get about halfway through it and I knew that the Boulder police had screwed up and the media was a bunch of dumb dirty bastards. Those poor people and to think that Patsy is dead and with her now just makes me want to sob for them.

What IS up with Tori's tits eh? They are the weirdest things ever.

I love your Seinfeld moments, they are funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home