Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's bedtime, no time to blog, just two minutes to say a few random point form things - I will blog lots later in the week, I promise. Sick kid last week, teething kid this week, and tired as all hell, but taking a day or two later in the week off, so I'll get my writing pants on then.
Anyway:
First, welcome back CC! I wondered what the hell happened you ya! Good to see you still check in here.
Second, Margo, I read you faithfully, but I haven't had time to comment. I don't like commenting at work, and I haven't had time to from home. But I did a few tonight, and will do more later. Same for you Chunks. No time to comment. But I will.
Third, MamaMonster, I am thinking of you, and you can pull through it, and out of it, and you've come so far, so damnit, you will get through this. Keep thinking of Eddie. And by the way, that's a bad name for the kid - call him Ritchie or something. But anyway, you will get through all this, and I am sorry, your post in the depths of your misery, when you see the clown, made me almost piss my tight pants.
Yes, tight pants. I have been eating and gaining weight. I have to stop myself but don't know how. But whatever, I'll deal with the food again soon, I promise. As soon as the chips are all gone in the house.
Forth, Canadian Idol is getting bad, and the creepy gay kid from Newfoundland who is so odd he's interesting to watch creeped us out tonight singing Wind Beneath my Wings. He dyed his hair and it looks like Jann Arden's or something and it's cut all stupid and as Rachel said it best "now he just looks like a lesbian". He's like 17 and so odd... so odd.
Someone is going to do Celebrity Skin on Rock Star tomorrow night. That is one of my favorite songs of all time, and that album is in my top 10 desert island picks. I really do love Hole, so I can't wait.
Tomorrow is also Big Brother, and I will save comments for that until later.
What else - yes, has a sick, sick baby with a bad stomach bug on the weekend, and now she's better but still really grouchy and wants to be held or nurse non-stop and we think she's teething really badly, so life isn't in a manageable state this week. But damn, I don't know what we did before we had kids. Seriously, I want to just keep having them.
Next, Mel Gibson - is it horrible to say I was sort of glad about all of this? I find him awful.
Next, Chunks has this thing for Johnny Depp. She will kill me but, well, dude looks like he always needs a good bath, some sun, a good meal, and the salvation of Jesus. I would add fucking ugly, but she'd never talk to me again. I am sorry Chunks, just razzing you. But let me say if you ladies think he's the cat's ass, there is still hope for me in Hollywood.
Also, next thing is, why does the next View woman have to be Black? It's all Mo'nique and Brandy and these sisters and why? It will make it too forced if they put a fat black woman there like Mo'nique. Rachel saw her guesting this week and said she shot herself in her foot because she was going on about how she married her best friend, and its ok if he cheats, because he was her best friend, and all this stuff and I guess Barbara shook her head like she was crazy. Rachel said "she married her best friend, that is creepy, like if you and Margo got married". LOL, yeah, that would be interesting - I'd cook, she'd build, and that would be about it.
And speaking of Monique, I have an honest-to-goodness question: why is it so big in the Black community to have "De" and "sh'" and such in front of names? I am being serious? Where does it originate? I remember these twins on Jenny Jones or something, where they were looking for the baby daddy's paternity test, and their middle names were Dequintis and Dequantis. What does it mean? De-fucking-quintis, I shit you not. On "A Different World" there was JeLissa too - what IS the de and sh and Le?
And did you ever notice all the kids now named Tenielle? I don't mind it, but it is a last name.
Also, how much thought do you all put into dinner plans? When do you decide what will be for supper? And Chunks, your hubby might have picked a fight when you served pork chops because they are indeed vile.
It's the fair in town right now so we will be taking the kids and forking over billions of dollars, and the one highlight for me is the Ukrainian group in town always have a food booth but I got sick last weekend at the lake after eating Ukrainian food at the restaurant, and so that ruined it for me.
Finally Margo, someone said Lance Bass came out of the closet and he really reminds me of our old friend who we used to call "Poof with the olive green eyes" which was later changed to "poof driving her dead sister's car". Remember her? Lance Bass has olives in his eyes just like her.
nighty night folks

2 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey
What the hell is Ukranian food? I'm clueless. What am I missing? I'm so sorry all your kids are sick. Bummer. I remember when! Enjoy is cuz it will soon be cherished memories. God bless you for being such a good father. Your kids are blessed.
Mel Gibson has shown his hand dumb shit. Let's blame it all on alcholic black outs. We have a guy here is Seattle who just went across the street and killed two women and two kids and burned the house down and now he is saying he dosn't remember it as he blacked out from alcohol. Puuuuuleezzz!!! Hang the bastard. Have fun at the fair and don't eat too much junk. Stick to the good things like corn on the cob, smoked ribs, taffey apples,etc. Love You, CC

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

Johnny does always look a little scruffy...and I'm just the girl to clean him up!! It's the Cherokee in him that I love, the eyes, the cheekbones, the wispy beard. Hubby doesn't get it either.

When you said tight pants, am I the only one who pictured you in skin tight Sergio Valente's? We all need to get back on the treadmill, like the fat little pack of hamsters we are.

Some days I put lots of thought into supper, other days not so much. I usually take a poll in the house, to see what everyone wants. They usually say "Whatever you make!" which pisses me off so then I make stuff they hate and I love just to get even. I'm so passive-aggresssive that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home