Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Before I forget - Kenny Rogers is the new Joan Rivers

One more thing - Kenny Rogers was on IDOL this week - had no idea it was even him. Joan Rivers ain't got nothing on him, that's for sure. If he sneezed, he'd pop a cheek or something. It's horrible. He looked older back when the Gambler was released 25 years ago. He didn't even sound like himself - probably hard to open his mouth when it's so stretched. If I ever make it big, I'll get some lipo, but if I start with the botox, release this post to the media so I'll remember my roots. Because, you know, I will make it big doing... well.... ummm... well.... if Carrot Top is famous, and Caroline Rhea has a steady gig, what the hell is stopping me?

2 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol,, Rochelle and I thought the exact same thing. Even said he looked older when he was the gambler.. lol We were obsessing about what he must have had done then settled on the face lift.. he looked freaky....

M

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

I read on Rosie about Kenny, so I googled and got nothing. I went to kennyrogers.com and WHOA NELLY! I almost fell on my ass! He looks NOTHING like he used to! He's obviously had a facelift and a really bad eye job. He looks like he lost a bunch of weight too. Good Lord, why do people do that shit?! (Hi Margo, how you been?!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home