Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm a bitch: my review of BB

Yo yo yo, it's Britney, bitch! It's late but I just watched Big Brother and I have to weigh in. At first, I was all over the freaks and geeks. I was immediately drawn to Lydia and her ilk, and the nerds. So, I was completely ecstatic that they saved Lydia - I hate those muscle c**ts, I really do, so when they saved her, I was all "yeehaw, stick it in your grandma!" But then tonight, well, I want send slutty Lydia back to Burbank, along with her fucking arsehole gay sidekick, whatshisname. As my wife says, she needs an L tattooed on her forehead. And come on, in 20 years, how cute is that Hello Kitty! and Paul Frank tattoo shit on her shoulders going to be? It would be like me having Milli Vanilli and whatever the hell else from 1989 tattooed all over me - I am sure I would be regretting a Divinyl's tattoo about now. Anyway, rubbing the backs of jock assholes you would love to stab sort of does make you a slut, Lydia - I hope you google yourself when you get back home in 2 weeks and read this, you sleazy dumbass.
And her little gay sidekick - buddy, you are nothing but a drama queen stereotype to the nth degree. Your creepy little ass will be sent home sooner rather than later - it's pretty sad when a freakazoid bitchface like Ronnie has more balls AND personality than you do - I'd rather be locked in a broom closet full of rats than have to endure a conversation with you. Fuck off.
And all the people I hated last week, I now am cheering for. Like the fake-titted bitch, and the stupid blonde girl. Go figure. Jeff, I hope you outlast Russel or whatever that steroid case is named. Chima or Shima or whatever your name is - bitch, you are nothing but a crybaby, dramatic, annoying bitch. And you're ugly. Fugly, even. And your attitude? Bitch, shove it up your annoying ass. Quit flapping those fucking mudflaps and go the fuck home.
And Ronnie - you'll die a virgin, and I spit on you.
And that, my friends, is my review on BB. I can't wait until Sunday, because I'll take it all back and love the people i hate now.
Oh, and Julie is knocked up or what?!?!? Poor kid.
Peace.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

LOL So who are you rooting for?

There is no one, so far, with any sort of personality that I enjoy. That one jock who all the other jocks hates is okay because the fact that the jocks hate him makes me feel like he's not a jock.

Julie IS pregnant! 'Bout time that skinny thing had some meat on her bones!

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, the only one I like is the lone jock guy.. the rest can suck on my toe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home