Friday, June 26, 2009

Ok, just so I don't sound cynical, I admit I was a HUGE MJ fan in the 80s. I was caught up in Michael mania in 83-84, because the songs were awesome, nobody ever released more than 4 singles from an album before and he released 7, and he was cool. I was so disappointed when BAD was released, because I hated the first few singles, although I liked Man in the Mirror - I remember Margo always singing "SHA-MOR". Good times.
Ok, so do you think he's really dead, or did he fake it?

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

That fucker is dead. You know what? I keep thinking about the guy who works with Derwood. His wife bought four tickets to see MJ in London. Those tickets were 750 smackers per ticket! Three grand down the shitter if the concert promoter doesn't honor it...SHA-MON indeed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home