Friday, June 26, 2009

Deepak has a bee in his briefs

So tell me this - if everyone was so in the know that Michael Jackson was this drug-addicted waif who was in so much danger, why the fuck didn't you say something before he died? I just saw Deepak Chopra in Larry King all enraged, and while it was cool, he knew that he was addicted in 2005. He also said he would name names of doctors who feel celebs drugs. So, if you have such big balls, why didn't you flap them around in 2005 when you knew he was a junkie and go on Anderson Cooper and say "Michael is a junkie and asked me for drugs." Hmmm? Like, everyone was in the know, but they didn't say fuck all. Well, blood on the hands, peoples....
And Liza and Usher are mad people are focusing on his drug problems? Let this be a lesson to all y'all. Fuck off, what a waste to die because a medical doctor shoots you up with opiates. ARGH, people just annoy me.
What else - oh, just watched the media bombard that poor woman married to that governor who was humping that Argentinian woman. I know her hubby is scuzzy and whatever, but leave her alone. She wasn't the humper, although she sure did get screwed...
Ok, so what the fuck will Debbie Rowe do with these kids? What the hell happens to Blanket?
So what's the story with Lisa Marie Presley anyway?
I'm just typing while watching CNN. Sorry.
You know, give me Michael's kids - they'll never have to wear pashminas or blankets again.
LOL, I just have nothing to say.
Seriously, do you think Michael and Lisa Marie ever humped? I mean, I think their marriage was some sort of Scientology thing, where he gave $$ to them and gave him publicity to be married to the King's daughter. But do you think they sat down with a bunch of oxycontin one night and had some Jesus Juice and said "I know this is all fake, but all this shit is making me feel good, so why don't we get naked and see what happens?" Do you think she said " Mikey, I know I'm the wrong gender and 20 year too old, but try and put that chin implant to work for shits and giggles?" Do you think his dick was bleached too? Am I the only one who thinks this horrid stuff?
I have to say, Jermaine is really understated. And Reebie Jackson, the oldest, who had one small hit with the song "Centipede", well, I always liked her. Janet sort of got freaky, didn't she, with the nipple piercing and bondage shit. But I always will love her music. She's a guilty pleasure. I loved Control, Rhythm Nation, and janet, although I wasn't immediately comfortable with her singing "your sweet and shiny feels so good against my lips, sugar" from "If" - I just thought "poor Katherine"!
Were Barry Gordy and Diana Ross married? Did you know Diana Ross has a daughter named Chudley? Could there be an uglier name? Like seriously, you might as well name your kid PukeBucket.
Anyway, I am sure you are sick of my stream of consciousness writing watching CNN, so I will let all y'all go. Smell you later.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Rox said...

Did you READ what LMP wrote? So creepy, that Michael. So fucking creepy.

I feel nothing. Apparently my little sister is quite upset by it all. I also don't understand why no one stepped in and stopped him from the booze and the drugs. Fame. She is a fickle whore, that one.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I agree, he was the king of creeps for sure.
You're not the only one that thinks the thoughts you do...hubby and I had a conversation the other day wondering if his shalong resembled that of a dalmation...it provided us with much laughter. Yes we're warped...LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home