Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just saw Sandra Bernhardt on Project Runway. Man, bitch is botoxed up. It's like someone took an iron to her face. And they had to do a plug for her, saying she will be touring with her one-woman show "Without You I'm Nothing." Uh... hello... hasn't she been doing that since 1987? I used to think she was so funny - I loved her on Letterman. Then she sarting hanging with Madonna and pretended that they were knocking boots, which I am pretty sure didn't happen, according to her brother, who said Sandy was a real downer and a negative bitch. Anyway, she got too full of herself then. Anyway, she was so full of herself, it is laughable. What next, resurrecting Grace Jones? I can't imagine what she'd look like now.
As you can tell, I am not exactly down tonight. Go figure. I think I am too exhausted for that. Although I've had this Michael Pagliaro song in my head for the past two days, not sure what it's called, the one that goes "Rain, rain, rain, shower...." Seriously, I can't get rid of it and I think it is what made me extra melancholy yesterday, because for some reason, the three songs I know of his make me sad.
Anyway, someone is awake, so I'll run. Happy Monday.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Rox said...

You are going to think I'm making this up but yesterday, mere hours before you wrote this entry, I was watching Chelsea Handler on YouTube interviewing Sandra Bernhardt!!!!!!

She resurrected the show, updated it in honor of it being 20 years old or something. Anyway, she's very political now and was she always that abrasive? It seemed cool in the 80s but now she's like a female Sam Kinison or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home