Sunday, October 08, 2006

i'll just post tomorrow when i aint so gosh darned tired (swearing would have gotten be kicked from 40plus)

I had all intentions of blogging about internet people, I really did. Sadly, I think I am too tired. I promise, tomorrow night. I need to be peppy to tell you all about my time spent on IRC in the late 90s, parked in a chatroom called #40plus. LOL, you will piss yourself when I regale you with stories such as the fateful night I wandered in there, to my status as being a big whoopdeedoo with "Ops", and all the people I chatted with each night. Holy moly, only I would be sucked into this shit, I know. So I have to be in good form to actually talk about this all to get all the humor out of it.
So, I will talk to you all tomorrow.
xo

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

Oh I can't wait to hear this!

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you have broken your promise.. Where is your post.

Margo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home