Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Idol, Kate and Allie, and that's about it

Well, I don't know how far I will get with the blog tonight - my eyes are hurting. Anyway, no post yesterday - bad day, bad mood, down in the dumps, and if a man can be a bitch, then I was a fucking beotch like you wouldn't believe. You ever just have one of those days where you just feel sory for yourself and the world is against you? Well, that was yesterday. So, anyway, another day has sprung forth from the vast universe.... oh hells bells, I was going to wax philosophic as a joke, but I am too lazy.
Actually, I am kind of buzzed. I am in Regina tonight - I have this work thing tomorrow, so I ma in a hotel right now, sucking back beer like a son of a bitch. So unlike me. I got into town reeeeaaallly late, and then went to the bookstore and came here and called Margo, that beast of all things exquisite, and then ordered pizza. Well, the fucking pizza made me so thirsty I ran down to the bar and bought on of those big honkin' cans of beer and just sucked the fucking thing down. So, I am loopy, and working on another one, which I won't finish, because I have shitty sleeps when I drink, and I don't want to drink and then not sleep well. Don't worry, I am not drunk, just warm and fuzzy - I love ya guys! Love ya! LOLLLLLL, oh as Margo can attest, if you get me drunk, I honestly will do that kind of thing.
So just got this fucking laptop hooked up which was rigamorole city, lemme tell ya. The internet is so slow too, I'll be amazed if this thing sends.
So for the drive I bought the new Joni compilation, Songs of a Prairie Girl, which is a compilation of songs about Saskatchewan. Very good... but I am sort of jarred when confronted with the songs outside of the concept of the album they come from. Oh, I also bought the new New Order. Can you say SUCKS!?! Fucking shitty pile of shit. Sorry for the swearing, it's a delayed reaction from yesterday.
So, let's be upfront right now - Paula Abdul is fucking crazy or drunk or something, and she is screwing the male contestants. She CRIED when Constantine left tonight. I mean, he was just David Cassidy, with worse teeth and buggered up hair. Apart for the night he sang Queen, he was just a joke. And I mean, none of them rock my world, except my girl Vonzell - keep it real, Vonzie! That blonde girl is good, but she's so hit and miss lately. And, I must be buzzed, because I will admit that Anthony sounded good last night. Oh, who am I kidding, I am only cheering for him because he is Ukrainian like me, and it was so damn cute watching his daddy crying listening to baby Anthony sing on that ghettoblaster (hey, don't you LOVE how Bjork says it "Jhetto-baster"?). Hey, what of these reports that Paula was pumping the one guy on Idol? Man, that place is dramarama right now.
So anyhooo, I was thinking of Kate and Allie today. I wish that damn show was on DVD. But what I was thinking of was how they tried to make the blond girl, Jenny, the star of the kids, when really ,anybody can see that Emma was the damn star. But noooo, we had to listen to Jenny sing "tomorrow, tomorrow...." and hear her do her big "gig" singing "Goodbye to You" by Scandal, and then let's not forget the whole losing her virginity thing with that guy from Another World. Poor old Emma just sat there at home and faded into the background. It's not fair, damnit, it's just not fair. Then there is Chip, who went on to bare all on Oz - like, nobody needs to see Chip in all his glory. Connie Chung musta been rolling over in her.... oh forget it....
Anyway, I obviously have nothing to say. I am going to go watch Conan.
Have a great day - the Golden Globes are now over, y'all, y'all, y'all!
xo
JT

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your mood lifted, although I think it would be hilarious to hear you rant and rave! (am I nuts?!)
I always liked Emma better than those two red-headed, freckle-faced kids! I loved that show! Did you catch Rosie on Leno last night? I miss her having her own show...

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree, Emma was the starlet. SHe was way cuter than little Orphan Annie too. Come to think of it I had a crush on Kate too.. She was the dark haired one.. I was praying that she was a sista. lol
Don't even get me started on chip... I was totally freaked out when I saw him on Oz.. I have seen him on a couple other shows since and he has been a psycho..
Remember when his voice was changing on Kate & Allie.? SOunded hilarious in a creepy way.

Well Drive safe lil buddy.. I hear there is snow moving across the Prairies.

M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home