Saturday, April 23, 2005

I am the love child of Abe Vigoda and Bea Arthur, APPARENTLY.

Very Quick tonight - I gotta get to bed. However, I was reminded today of a strange thing that happened to me a couple of years ago. I received this email from someone named Jennifer Grey - I kept thinking "Could this be Baby from Dirty Dancing?" - LOL, anyhooo... This Jennifer says this: "'The Love Child of Bea Arthur and Abe Vigoda' - I love it! Where did you get that from? Contact me... please." And that's it. So of course I am thinking she's on crack or I am on crack, or we're both on the crack pipe, or something. So I reply "HUH"? and she says she found some archive of something where I posted that I looked like the love child of Abe Vigoda and Bea Arthur. Well, first off, I thought it was hilarious, but sadly, I don't think I'm that good to think of something like that. But then again, who knows, because as many can attest, back when I first got a compter I was writing shit everywhere and talking to God knows who, and was like some manic meth head. So, that's an incident I have no idea if I came up with the quip or not, but I still don't get where this Jennifer Gray found it, or who the hell she is, and why she was so intense with her "contact me... please."
Next puzzling thing: When did Maury Povich get so sleazy? I think I posted about this before, but I am still freaked out by watching "Paternity tests to see if she slept with her baby's godfather" as the topic. And all this "who's your baby Mama" bullshit - Connie Chung must be rolling around in her grave - well ok, so she isn't dead, but I couldn't think of a better saying to fit what a sleazoid he is. Somebody told me something about her sister - I dunno, i think somehow someone I know knows someone who somehow slept with her sister? I can't remember the story - it was odd, though. I loved Connie Chung - she's the cat's ass.
Next one - My sister Leslie reminded me of this person, "Toby", who was on Sally a few times in the late 80's, early 90s. Toby was/is a hermaphrodite and only had this little hole to pee out of. Otherwise, you had no idea what she/he was. It had this freaky squeaky voice, and didn't like to be touched, and didn't want to have sex because it would just be symbolic of masturbation for it's partner, because Toby had no sexual pleasure centers, and Toby loved it's dog, and Toby was listed as "O" on it's license, for Other. Does anybody remember Toby? Why am I talking about Toby? I have no fucking idea.
Well, better run.
xo
JT

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off that totally sounds like something you would say. lol I know you have a little obsession with Bea, but I am going to have to google Abe, cause I have no clue who he is.
I agree I think Maury ought to just throw in the towel. I don't watch him but if I ever flip past his show its always one of those paternity shows. I mean his producers should be fire if thats all they can come up with.

m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home