Thursday, March 24, 2005

Blah Blah Blah, It's All Boring.

Well this will be a quick one I think because I have so much to do yet tonight - "so many miles to go before I sleep" as the poem goes. Anyway, I stayed home today with the kids, but went into work for 2 hours at noon for a video conference meeting. All this shit is going down at work, so I had to see what the latest was. I have no intention of ever getting into work stuff on the blog, so I won't tell the whole story, but it's enough to make you think of communist Russia or something. Anyhooo, I got home at 2 with the kiddies, got my sweet lil' Kimmy to sleep, and then snuggled with Keryn and watched Dora. Rachel came home and immediately layed on the couch because she had a headache because of some diesel fumes or something at her work. I gave her some tylenol but she then proceeded to get all nauseated, and couldn't do anything. I began to totally freak out because it's our big Easter dinner tomorrow and the house is in shambles, and we need groceries, and yada yada yada, and I didn't want to spend my entire birthday cleaning up. I ended up taking Keryn shopping and bought what I needed, and when we got back at 8:30, Kim was sleeping and Rachel was feeling a bit better but looked like shit. So Keryn and I had a bath (which lasted an hour, because she played this game where she was the owner of this salon who would give me face scrubs, and then would toot and I'd have to freak out and go 'I wanted a face scrub, not a toot in the face' which made her hysterical - she also used half a jar of Noxema on my face, and I am pretty sure it's in my ears now). Then we got out and Rach was asleep and then I read books to Keryn and here I am. I am doing some laundry now, and just trying to get the energy to go upstairs and clean the kitchen. Once I get that done, I'll come back downstairs and give this the once-over, but I am not too concerned about the basement. I hope the turkey thaws tonight and I hope that I stuff the fucking thing right. It's been ages since I actually stuffed a bird. Shit, I hope my roaster is big enough.... Oh God, it's one thing after the other.... fuck... Anyway, I hope Rach is feeling better tomorrow. She is 6 weeks pregnant today, and if I remember correctly, 6 weeks was right around when she started to get all nauseated with the other two.
Anyway, enough of the self pity. So since I went to the dentist yesterday, and got my teeth all cleaned, I started bleaching again. So I did it yesterday afternoon, and then slept with the bleach in as usual. Then this afternoon, I did it for an hour and had to take the things out because my teeth hurt so bad. And now they are so sensitive, I feel like screaming. Must have something to do with them just being cleaned? Ouch - I can't possibly bleach tonight. I guess I am not meant to have chicklet teeth. Oh well, it looks phony always anyway, but if I could just get rid of some of the smoking damage I'd be happy.
So Barbara Streisand got booted off Idol, hey? Well, there is no denying she sucked bad last night. Apprentice is on right now, but it's taping, and we won't get to it until Saturday.
I was going to think of some old stories from back in the day to remain in keeping with the past few entries, but I don't have time now. I am going to go upstairs and clean my kitchen and then clean the basement if I have the energy, and then, if I am still awake, I'll post again.
Later Gator(s)?
JT

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JT.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. AND MANY MORE...

So how does it feel to be 35 my friend, are your bones creaking? lol I should shut up cause I will be there in a few months and hell my bones have been creaking since the late 90's.
As for the turkey, got bless you I hope it thaws cause if it doesn't it will be like some sitcom episode where you have a house full of people and the bird is still raw.. lol You really should have taken Jann's advice and picked yourself up a Bird in a Box, Jann Knows...

Well have a great Bday, hope the little woman is feeling better today and I hope all the best for your bird.

Happy Easter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home