Friday, March 18, 2005

Sadly, the Angies' and Nakomis' of the reality tv world will never make it....

Well I just finished watching "Survivor" from the other night. I cannot believe they voted off my girl Angie. Those stupid fuckers - what the hell has that hillbilly done except rattle on about being beat by a homosexual and have his entire package flopping around for the world to see in his grimy underwear? Angie was strong, an asset, and cool. I liked her from day one. She sort of reminds me of Nakomis from Big Brother, who I was also cheering for - but for the record, lest you think otherwise, tatoos gross me out for the most part. Anyhoo, Angie is gone now. I thought she made great inroads, and thought she had a chance. I think they were freaked out by her tats and by her hairy armpits. Now, that was puzzling, because I was all ready for her to pull a Paula Cole and ramble on about how she loves her armpits (God, Paula Cole really was annoying, wasn't she?) and the whole "natural" thing, but did you notice that Angie also wore the skimpiest little bikini bottoms around? And did you notice that she obviously groomed herself in her nether regions, so why not shave the pits before going on Survivor to blend in a little better? Outwit, outlast.... Hey, did you think that the old bugger who got voted off the other team looked like an ape? Freaked me out. You know, I can't stand any of them now that Angie's gone. I just want Frank or Tom or whatever his name is to be gone. I will now cheer for Ibrehem I guess..... however, he doesn't seem like the swiftest stick in the stream either....
Listening to "Is it a Crime" by Sade right now. This takes me back to like Grade 10. I feel so old, but it also feels like yesterday. It also is making me want to smoke. It will be 3 years in July since I quit, but I have moments, like right now, where I would love to just puff away. LOL, Sade is a trigger I guess.
Oh man, what a long day it was. I didn't have the best sleep last night, and was up at 7 because Keryn peed the bed. She has had a dry pull up for weeks, so for the first time she went to bed in panties, and peed at 7, all over me, the bed, and herself. So that got us up early, and I was running late for work, and although I suppose my union would say I really don't have defined hours, we always work 8:30-4:30, and I am ALWAYS 15 or 20 mins late. Anyway, I wanted to be there early today but needed coffee and was jonesing for a diet coke too, so I went to Tim Horton's down by my house and the line up in the drive thru was long, but I waited. Then this bitch in a lexus cut in front of me, and I freaked out like some insane creature and was yelling "stupid lexus driving bitch!" and that set the tone for the morning. So I was comotose for the first hour or so, then went for coffee with my posse, and then at like 11:15, Rachel popped into my office, because she just got back from the eye doctor. So we went for lunch right then, then went to see the kids, and went back to work at 1. Well, I pissed the whole afternoon away because I was so tired, so it wasn't productive at all. We all just wandered office to office and I watched a Polyphonic Spree video over and over on the internet. Ah well, we all have those days. I so want to be in the Polyphonic Spree....
Oh, crazy-ass email I got from a coworker today. She sent it to about 10 of us, and it couldn't be a joke, because she sent it to Maggie too, and Maggie is serious like a nun, and wouldn't tolerate jokes. Well, this email was a forward to inform us of a new cleansing enema.... I was like wtf? My friend Janet said I shoulda replied "I have been looking for a good cleansing enema - thanks Dorothy!" LOL, it was just a very strange day.
Oh God, I am listening to Paul McCartney's "No More Lonely Nights" now.... Can we say memory lane? I always thought this song was the grossest fucking thing, but now, it's actually kinda sweet. Oh man, I must be tired....
Went to Value Village tonight, got a sweater and some books for the kids. It was so frigging busy.... Oh man, you can tell I don't have much to say, can't you? I guess I should go upstairs and make keryn's bed. She is sleeping in ours right now, so I should go move her. I think I'll go read in bed and try to get a good sleep. I imagine tomorrow will be spent cleaning and fun shit like that....
Talk tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JT can't believe that Angie got the boot. What the hell was that about.? She was totally carrying the men's asses.. I agree that the scary redneck with those nasty looking gonch should have been booted.. I don't think I can watch another episode with him in his undies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home