Saturday, February 26, 2011

blah blah blah

Ok, so I watched Survivor tonight, and I still don't quite understand Chaka Khan's comment about how I will understand how Survivor will all piece together. As far as I can see, Russell is outed, but that... well, I want to call him a cunt, but people hate that word, so I'll call him a dick.... Rob.... still seems in control of everything, and since I think he's the devil, I am still not impressed. GO THE HELL HOME, ASSHOLE!
There, had to get that off my chest.
I have to admit I always sort of liked Russell, but at the same time, he's so awful. I am happy that guy found the idol, but really, would it have killed you to shave your shoulders before you arrived on the island? Because that shit is way too distracting.
In a totally non-related stream of consciousness, I am just realizing my cat will be THIRTEEN this fall. How can she be 13?!? OMG I am living in fear of her dying. If any of you know me in real life, you will remember that back in like 2002, when she was a mere 4 years old, she developed a case of "hemo-bartinella" (which I didn't spell correctly, but whatever - it's sort of like cat leukemia, in that her white blood cells were destroyed. The vet thought she was a goner, and we bawled soooo much. Then she somehow pulled through). Then she got outside (she was a complete indoor cat) and took off for 3 weeks in minus 30 weather. I put everything away and Rachel almost bought me a new kitten, I was so distraught (but it wasn't that horrid as it was the same time we discovered she was knocked up with kid # 2).. But then one morning, 24 days later, she showed up on our doorstep, skinny and gross. It was a miracle.
So now I dread the day. I dunno if it will be tomorrow or 5 years from now. All I know is that she's special. And it's gonna be hard.
LOLOLOL, GEEZ, I am really positive tonight, aren't I? Anne Murray is singing "Amazing Grace" right now on some commercial about poor African kids. Geez, thanks Anne.
Anyway, I better get to bed. Hopefully, Boston Rob will get the boot next week and all will be well with the world. And is it cold as a witch's' tit where you are? Because it's brutal here!
Peace Out.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Witch's tit said...

Mariano MUST be more charismatic in person because he has all those fools WRAPPED! And these are people who've seen him play?! Insane!

I was kind of psyched about the Fuzzy Guy finding the idol before Russell. Seriously, I've always liked his game play but he's such a jerk! I loved how the Fuzzy Guy confronted him. Loved it.

You haven't said a damn thing about Crazy Phil. He's seriously the new Coach. Whackadoodle!!

Enjoy your cat while you have her. Seriously, don't cats live to like 20?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home