Sunday, February 13, 2011

You can Go Your Own Way

So I was just on the Facebook because I have absolutely nothing to do, and it was so bad I was even clicking on people I really have no connection with to see what the hell they were up to, and I discovered something. I clicked on this one person and her recent activity was in regards to someone's status, and she said "Oh, I love it". And I thought, "hey, I am FB friends with this other person. How come I didn't see this status" and I realized I had been dumped. It wasn't anyone I particularly like, or anything. It was someone who was a student at one time where I work. She is, I think, bipolar or something, but she's a good student, and when she's up, she's UP. I actually didn't answer her friend request for like a month or two, but then thought maybe I should, since she had so many friends of MINE on there. But somehow, she's dumped me. She has 301 friends. I am not sure why I would have been cut, as I don't think we've had more than 2 conversations in the past year, and that's when we've bumped into each other. So I am not mad, but just... well, puzzled at why she'd seek me out and add me, and then dump me. Oh, who the hell cares. She's a fucking loon. But the FB dump is a hard one. I was dumped by a friend from high school a year or two ago, and now I hate him. It doesn't matter that we have nothing in common now that he has discovered his Indian roots and spends his time on the powwow trail and with his drum group. The point is, I was dumped. I never dump anyone, because I don't want to offend.
LOL, of course, I refused to add someone who was one of my best friends during my teen years. Instead, I have done this passive/aggressive thing, where her old best friend and I pretend we are ultra close and spend holidays together, and pretend we run in the same circles, just because it makes her jealous. Childish? Yes. But OMG, it is so much fun. Pay attention to my FB comments and posts, and you will figure out who i am talking about. LOLOL. It's evil what we do.
So yeah, dump me on FB?? Fuuuuuuck you!
Anyway, I should be in bed, but I'm too stupid to actually do it. I don't know why I am a night owl. Think how productive I would be in the day if I actually didn't yawn and bitch and need a pot of coffee to function...
Ok, so today? My neighbour "Lane" came over. I dunno if I ever mentioned them, but two doors down (and a laughing and a drinkin' and having a party... LOL or however that song goes), my daughters' friend, "Jim" moved in about a year and a half ago. Long story short, at Xmas, we noticed something was up, and Jim's mama moved out with her three kids. Today was the first time we saw Lane, and he filled us in on everything. Let me say this to you all: If you are in a reasonably happy relationship, go right now and hug your significant other, because others know heartache by the numbers, and it's not pretty. Seriously. Hug them and tell them how much they enhance your lives. Throw in some sexual favours to show your sincerity. Whatever it takes. Ever since meeting Lane, I have admired him. His wife, Lola, has 2 kids from former relationships. The oldest is 14, and the next one is 7, and then there is the child she has with Lane, who is 4. Since 2 of our kids are the same age, they played together all the time., and their oldest was actually our babysitter all Autumn 2 days a week. Lane is simply one of those guys you hope your daughter will bring home: he's maybe a little redneck (he's from a little town and a little bit country) but he's honest, a hard worker, and responsible. Anyway, he wouldn't exactly "dish" (that sounds too... gay), but I take it that she found a new baby daddy before she left. Anyway, when we found out, right after Xmas, that they were splitting up, we were so sad, it ruined our weekend. And now that we finally talked to him, we are sad all over again. All the single ladies? Call me, and I'll set you up.
And the kicker is, even though the older two kids AREN'T his biologically, he still wants to be their dad. Life isn't fair..... If any single lady wants to relocate to my fine province, I got a fella who will make your Daddy happy
What else... I dunno.... I have self diagnosed my "problems" as a prostate infection. I think it was bugging me BEFORE the neutering, so I can't blame it on that. Let me just say that until you are a man and have experienced the bizarre pain that I have, you can't explain it. But all the websites I visited noted that the infection of the prostate usually occurs in my age range - 30 to 50 - and some of the "tests" sound like buggers, so here is hoping that the antibiotics will cure it before it comes to that. Let me just say that, when women always act superior and say something about passing a watermelon through their hoo-hoo's, it's a totally different story when you are a man and think "I am pretty sure there is a watermelon attached by a cord to both hips, and they are bearing down at the same time towards my sweet penis." And then there are the drugs I'm on for the next two weeks - I could sell them to anorexic teens... enough said.
Anyway, I had a whole Oprah rant in my mind, but it will wait until next time. I didn't realize the time.
just beware - FB dump me, and you'll face my wrath.... hahahahaahhahaahhah!

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous r said...

About a month or so ago, I FB dumped about 30 people. I could stand to dump about 30 more. There's a reason some of those fuckers aren't in my life. My new rule of thumb is if I wouldn't give you my phone number, I shouldn't have you on my FB. I really need to stick by this rule. Plus, then there's some family that I'd like to dump off the FB too. You know, the kind who don't say "Congratulations!" when you announce you have a grandkid. Yeah, they're fuckers.

Um, for the record, women ARE superior. Especially in the old hoo-ha department. Don't even get me started on how to put on a pillowcase. Seriously, for a laugh, you and Rachel put pillowcases on the pillows and see who is faster. My money is on her. Oprah did a study on it years ago...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home