Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What ever happened to Apollonia? Discuss.

Fuck me Dorothy, it feels like such a long week for a 4 day week. My dear Rachel is sick to death with the worst cold to hit since my sinus trauma in September, and baby has it too, although not as bad. She looks like a bag of shite, I ain't gonna lie to ya. I feel so bad for her because what can you do? I picked Kelly up from school today and brought her in the house and my poor wife was lying there on the couch in the basement looking like death. It was horrible. Of course, right this moment, my nose is stuffing up and my throat has a hint of scratchiness, but motherfucker, I refuse to be sick. Do you hear that? Ain't gonna fucking happen, douchebag germs. My positive thinking will prevail!
So anyway, poor Rachel is suffering like hell, and I think I am just annoying her more than anything. I was trying to sing the Oak Ridge Boys' "Elvira" to her with the word "Vagina" used instead of Elvira, but she didn't even let me get all the words out, while she usually humors me with these things, and my usual "you know what would make you feel a whole lot better?" innuendos have been shot down with the evil eye. When you are randy like a goat and she is sicker than a barnyard dog, well, the goat can go to fucking hell, lemme tell ya. And then, the fucking dogs - oy vey, this is a good one. I came home tonight and there was this huge pile of something on the ledge in our basement - baby got a bag of chocolate chips while Rachel was dying on the couch and dumped them on the ledge. Well, fucking Lady went down and ATE them (remember how poisonous chocolate is supposed to be to dogs) and then she fucking puked this whole schmear of liquid chocolate on our area rug in the living room. You have any idea how much fun that was to clean up? Both the dogs just annoyed the everloving piss out of me today. And here I am, talking the dental receptionist into getting two dogs. I'm so daft.
Anyway, that's all I really have to say at the moment. As to the Thor thing, for Dev and Chunks, I really am sorry that he is gone. Sorry if I was ever crass about him, because I really did forget that he was your first love, among other things, and that right there earns him a place in the nostalgia of the heart that I am so infamous for. However, I will say that it was slightly creepy when he was reliving the past and all that shit recently. It was beyond creepy. And now I feel bad for looking at the pictures of the old band of his for shits and giggles that time and the pleather pants. Great, now *I* feel guilty for not being nice about Thor. Any idea what happened? Are you guys going to the funeral? Chunks, it will give you an excuse to see your folks? C'mon, I dare you. I double dare you.
I really should go to bed. Hey, question - what is your favorite pasta sauce and do you add anything to it? Let's start a poll!
Anyway, I am going to dreamyland. May you all have a wonderful Thursday and may that anorexic Courtney go the fuck home tomorrow night. Viva le manly-looking-lunchlady-person!

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Rox said...

I have so much to say, I might fill up the whole comment section.

Poor Rachel! Ugh! To be sick with a randy goat on the loose well, just tell her that I feel her pain! You better be taking your Cold FX or your Echinachea or whatever.

My dog is driving me crazy too. He keeps taking off adventuring, then I have to put my snowboots on and go track him down. Literally TRACK him like I'm some kind of Grizzly Adams type.

The whole Thor thing...well. I wouldn't go to the funeral anyway, in spite of my dream to go and visit my family. *snort* Plus, I've yet to find an obituary or funeral notice online. Oh and Devo, remember Mia Federberg? Well, I emailed her and told her because I knew they had been in touch and she said when she read it, she thought it was some jealous wife thing!! So we weren't the only skeptics! Oh yeah, did I tell you how we didn't believe it at first? Yeah. Hello Hell.

Anyhoo....

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Devo said...

I found the details on the viewing and the service today but I couldn't imagine going there having them all have all this ingrained mythology about me already! Apparently they knew all about me and how he felt blah blah blah, how fucked is that? It says donations to cancer, but who knows if that's what it was or a cover for self inflicted death. Sorry to hear your wife and baby are sick yet again!! Blah. It's funny that you're getting in on the guilt trip with us now-hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home