Thursday, November 01, 2007

P.S.

PS - Margo, we went trick or treating to Kama's parents' house, and her fucking tightwad cuntbag of a father (don't ask me why I keep saying cuntbag - I am just pushing the envelope I think) says "chocolate bar or chips" and Kristen says "ummm.... both!" and he's all, well, cunty, and so I have to say "chocolate bar, you have lots of chips." First off, she's not one of those 13 year old trick or treaters. She's 4. Dressed as a fairy. Naive. Shy. Cute. GIVE HER THE FUCKING CHIPS AND BAR, ASSWIPE.
Oh, I am so mad just thinking about his old crochety asshole nature, I want to march down there (I can see his house from my deck) and fill his mailbox with rotten eggs and phlegm. Rachel grew up next door to them and her parents had some sort of war going on with them, and I know that her dad went over and stole the fucking clanger in their windchimes one night.... I thought that was mean at first but now, bring it on, motherfucker!

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

Oh I'm all wheezy with laughing over Rachel's dad stealing the clanger! HAHAHAH!

What kind of dinknot gives a kid a choice and then glares at them for making the obvious? Fucking cuntbag is right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home