Friday, November 16, 2007

rabbit teeth we all love

Well, I was just going to make fun of strange looking people, but that video just has me so sad.... when she does that pleading "we don't have to live this way" thing after the first minute, it just breaks your heart. I really must find out what else they sing.
And now I can't even remember who I was going to make fun of now. Damnit, I hate when that happens. Hey, but speaking of funny looking people I can't remember at the moment, I have been meaning to ask you people something - does anyone else watch Corner Gas? And, if so, what is the deal with Brent and Wanda's teeth? They are married in real life, you realize, right? Well, do you think for a wedding present someone gave them some dentures or something? His teeth are so strangely large and fake looking, they must be dentures or something. And Wanda has the same sort of rabbit toothed mouth that looks fake, and she's got that strange lisp where it sounds like she's tripping her tongue over those monsters. Really, teethwise, they look like brother and sister. It sort of reminds me of our old neighbors, Monty and .... hmmm... I can't remember her name.... but anyway, they used to dye their hair the same color and it was hillarious - my mother used to piss herself with laughter when they'd be walking down the street with their new color jobs. Well, Brent and Wanda have the same vibe going on with their teeth. Sad, really. They have this weird sort of Stephen King teeth thing happening. He's got the same sort of weird tooth thing happening. And motherfucker, I have said before I am no Willie Aimes, Grant Goodeve, Adam Rich, NOR Dick Van Patten, but bitch, Stephen King is one ugly mofo. And his wife is a miniature version of him. Google her, Tabitha King - you will throw up in your mouth a little at the thought of them knocking boots. You know, she wrote a couple really good books, too, but I always wondered if he wrote them in her name. Like, the same way I always thought Louise Erdrich wrote Michael Dorris' novels. They were married and he wrote these books that were just as weirdly intricate and difficult as her books. She used to be almost my favorite author. You really need to read The Beet Queen and Love Medicine if nothing else, but you won't quit there. But anyway, I always thought she wrote his books. He's dead now. And THEN, there is the whole thing that I am convinced that Kurt Cobain wrote Hole's classic album Live Through This, because the lyrics just screamed Kurt - especially "Doll Parts" with the lyric "I want to be the girl with the most cake/and someday you will ache like I ache." That's pure Kurt. I wonder who really wrote the album Celebrity Skin because that is one of my personal top 10 desert island picks. COurtney sure as hell didn't write it. So anyway, that's my thoughts on Corner Gas, Kurt and Courtney, Stephen and Tabitha.
I am now watching Kate Bush videos on youtube. Man, I forgot what a Kate freak I was. I still think RUnning Up that Hill is the coolest video. But some of her videos... oh man, if I still smoked dope, it would be fun to turn on "Baboshka" or something and get a good laugh.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL or this: Imagine smoking a big fattie and seeing this: by 30 seconds, when the rollerskates come out, I'd be throwing up a lung: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEVMfG8z490
Well, la dee da, I have nothing to say so I think I will head to bed and go read something.
Have a loverly Saturday as they would say across the pond.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Rox said...

I feel like I did smoke a fattie while I watched that! What a weird video! I miss the days of weird videos. Bless the pointed little heads of the creators of YouTube! God love them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home