Monday, March 05, 2007

running up that hill

I am so tired and quite frankly, feel like a bag of shit, and so I really am going to bed right away. Thus, I have nothing funny or amusing to say. Of course, I am sitting here watching old videos on youtube. Right now, I keep replaying Kate Bush's "Running up that Hill". I forgot how much I loved Kate as a young man. This song still rocks, and it's still one of my favorite videos. It stood the 20 year test of time.
Anyway, I am just checking in, and will post this week, I promise. It just really feels like Monday.
xo

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

I love that song. It reminds me of my drunk sister because she loved Kate Bush and used to listen to her all the time. Every time I hear Kate Bush running up that hill, I think of her. I love her too.

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto with the chunkster! The song and the vid were awesome, and when I hear it, it doesn't sound dated. I heard The Cars, Let's Go today on the radio and man I still knew all the friggin words! Loved them so much and kindof forgot about them, but they had some great tunes! Devo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home