Sunday, February 18, 2007

You can't fight city hall

OK, I switched to new blogger. I guess you just can't fight city hall. Anyway, I'm still alive, but I am too tired to post tonight. Our house was hit with good old fashioned influenza, and motherfucker, let me tell you, it knocked me on my ass. Then it knocked Rachel on her ass. Now the kids are fighting it. So anyway, I'll recap the week tomorrow night, but I just have to get to bed now. I had a bunch of nonsensical funnies from the week, but I am too tired. And, of course, the whole panic attack of going to the dentist, but sorry friends, Theologian Kevin needs his beauty sleep. But I'll really try to post tomorrow if I can (but it IS a big tv night). Monday is a holiday so I can stay up late.
Anyway, I'll talk to you sexy people later.
xo
JT

3 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

Well, it's about time!

We got the damn house! Yeah, so you'd better have called Debbie Travis as I will be in home reno hell forever!!!

It's just paint. Then it's outside until fall.

I hope y'all are feeling better over there in cheap as borscht Saskatchewan! It's that time of the year, every damn one is sick. Well, not me, I've been too busy to be sick, but mark my words, I probably will be now for shooting off my big yap.

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better Theo Kevin..

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and congrats on coming over to the dark side...

Margo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home