Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Edge of 37

Ok, I didn't go to bed like I said but I am instead watching old tv performances by Stevie Nicks on youtube. I realized I am going to be 37 in two months, and I supposed I need to come to terms with the fact that I will never meet Stevie Nicks in my life. It's painful to think that since she's been such an integral part of me since I was 8 years old. But nevertheless, it's true - I ain't gonna be meeting her. It's ok, you can tell me that I won't be meeting her. I'll be ok with it. Really, I will. As long as I never think about it.

3 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

Maybe you will meet Stevie! I mean, you're both still relatively young! You may go to the mountains in California and meet her. You never know.

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever sat front row for one of her shows? Shaking her hand at the Edge of Seventeen is about as close as us common folk will get to her.

That has always been my dream. It can happen for you.. don't loose hope.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god. if you turn 37 that means I am close too..
:(
Don't think about it,,, don't think about it..
Margo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home