Monday, December 11, 2006

Robin Williams and some woolco shit - i dunno what i am even writing anymore

Finally, for the 4th post of the night (kinda like those bulk specials - remember in Woolworths or Woolco when you could buy three packs of cigarettes together for one low price, and they sat in a bin wrapped in elastics? Well, that's what this is like, except I won't kill you like smoking will). Anyway, just have to comment on Robin Williams - is it just me, or is he crazier than Larry Hagman? Discuss.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

Donna Pescow just called and she asked me this. She said "Chunks, how much fucking wine is that boy drinking?!?"

I don't know Donna, I don't know. But I wish that prick would share!

I have a stomach ache from laughing. Thanks, now I don't have to do situps this week!

 
At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well when it rains it pours..lol
had me chuckling at 4am.. Who is donna pescow??
Robin williams is a nut. Oprah is a self rightous _______ (fill in the blank)
Cool Whip ... no like.

M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home