Tuesday, October 31, 2006

p.s.

Ethical delimma - I wil save the history of how I found myself in the blogspere for later, because that is also an interesting story, but generically, the story is like this: Someone I know was searching for song lyrics on the internet, and some how came across a certain blog, and sent me the link saying "I was looking for the words to song x, and came across THIS" and it was this blog post and so I laughed, read it a bit wondering how the two were related, and then forwarded the link to a couple people saying "X was looking for song lyrics, and this came up, weird" and then soon we were all reading it compulsively. Then the blogger changed sites and so one of the people, Lulu let's call her, emails the blogger for the new url and then gave it to me, and on and on it went. Well then I started blogging and commenting on this blogger's posts, and sort of got to know blogger a little, and I don't really talk to Lulu much now but every couple months Lulu and I email and the last time she said "yeah, it's so bad not to read the blogger now" and I am sitting on the url to the site, but I don't want to send it because if Lulu reads my comments, she might read my blog, put two and two together and figure out it's me, and then it will be "you've blogged for almost 2 years and didn't say anything?" or I'd feel censored in what I say because then I'd think "if Lulu tells so and so and I say something about so and so that we know in common...." so it's tricky. SO, ethical dilemma is whether or not I tell Lulu or not that I read the blogger still.... HMMMM, I will have to cogitate on that one for a while....
night.

7 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

What does cogitate mean?

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the hell are you.?

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

Yeah! Where the HELL are you?! Throw us a friggin' bone, wouldja?!

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

YOOOHOOOOO!!! WHERE in the name of Mooney Lynn are you?!

There has been no action from you in so long, I'm starting to wonder what the hell you are doing in your spare time. Entertain us!

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enough cogitating already!!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

Yeah, I had to Google that finally because the suspense was killing me. Maybe we should just turn his blog into a message board?!! hahah!

Lighthouses and Hammers Message Board dot com.

Hahahah!

It's kind of lonely without the zany antics of our little Skatch Buddy, isn't it? It's like Lucy and Ethel without Ricky or something.

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

There once was a guy named JT
Who used to blog quite frequently
But since Halloween
He hasn't been seen
D'ya think he's off making babies?

/break out the bad poetry, that ought to get him blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home