Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Crazy Space Child is Born! All Hail L. Ron!

So yes, the pod baby has been born. Poor little Suri. Oh course, she might have a fighting chance, as who really knows whose seed she sprung from?
Anyway, I don't have time to post tonight - just wanted to say that I am so mad at Idol. That fucking hillbilly Pickler fucked up her song royally, yet the simp is still in like Flynn. And she was TERRIBLE! And tonight, she almost jumped on Rod Stewart and humped him, I kid you not. Damn hillbilly, it's all such a lie. And Ace went home - I really actually liked him and he was great I tought - well, probably because he sounded like George Benson and Al Jarreau last night, and I am a fan of the 70s and all. But Ace had his hair in a bun, which probably is what did him in. Oh, but my second pick to go home, after hillbilly, was Elliott, because he just sounded blah. I just don't understand America sometimes.
AND why does Rod Stewart sing the standards now? Get back to Hot Legs or something. Or even Baby Jane (I love that song). But not standards. I love old Rod though. You ever noticed he looks like Bob Guicione or however you spell it? And his new wife - gimme a break.
Anyway, that's all I have to say, gotta get to bed. We'll discuss Survivor tomorrow.
xo peeps.
JT

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

Rod started with the standards when he was still a drunk, those were the only songs he could remember the words to!

He is what, 67 and his wife is 30-something? Zoinks. That would be gross. And he has been married umpteen times, so he has been around.

I am not looking forward to Survivor tonight, unless Cirie eats someone, it will probably be a grave disappointment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home