Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Y'all Get the Reference at the End?

Ok, I honestly don't have a blog tonight because it is so crazy here. I promise, tomorrow night! I will have to post about the eventful weekend (boring story but kinda funny - typical JT kinda experience, just enough of the bizarre thrown in to make it funny). Then, we are finally getting sod for our backyard this weekend, so we have been busy until sundown getting the yard ready and packing the fucking dirt every night, and yada yada yada, and now Keryn is sick with the worst cough this side of TB-era Bangladesh, so I can't blog anything because I need to take this time to wash the frigging bug spray and dirt off of me in case she wakes up with another cough-until-she-vomits fit! So that's the story morning glories - I'll post tomorrow hopefully! Oooh, and Canadian Idol is now on, so there is happiness in the land again! Margo, glad to hear you are lovin' it up, Roxanne, hope you piss out that stone in your nether regions, and everyone else, may the good lord bless you and keep you happy.
Be Still.
Be Still.
Be Still.

4 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JT! I'm the only one who is glad you haven't blogged for a week - takes me too long to catch up when I finally get near my computer! Hope your daughter is doing better - my son gets those cough-til-you-puke episodes. Not pretty and very worrisome. And, yes - I really was born in PA,SK!!However, we left there when I was three and I did the rest of my growing up in BC. My Grandma lives in FF so I still get to drive thru every once in awhile! I remember our house very clearly - it was on McDonald or MacDonald Ave. I had an awesome sandbox made out of a tractor tire. When we went past the house on a visit about a year and a half after we moved, the new owners had planted flowers in it - sacrilege!! Haven't been thru there for five years now - must be time for another trip in that direction! Happy gardening/sod laying!
Cheers!
Heather

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you blogged. Was going through serious withdrawl.
Hope Keryn is feeling better.
I know the pain you are going through with the sod. Be strong.

Is sharon the lady who is as twisted as us? The one I met when I was there? If so you should totally share it with her. I don't think she would tell anyone if you told her not too. Besides you don't really write too much about work anyways..

M

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, some crumbs! Thanks JT!!!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger JT said...

Freaky, Cutie. I had this, well, I would say crush, but it was more, umm, OBSESSION, with this girl in high school who lived on Macdonald. So anyway, she lived right behind the park on Macdonald, and Margo and I one night grabbed a case of beer and went drinking in that park and had one hell of a good time just getting drunk and laying there, and then we went to walk by this chick's house, and of course I was freaked out all the time that we would be seen, since we were like, well, STALKERS, so we walk by at 2:00 am and Margo lays on her lawn and won't get up and starts to cause a scene and thinks it's funnier than all hell that we might get caught in her yard (the girl knew I was in love with her). LOL, in love...she was such a dork...
So cutie, I too grew up in B.C., until I was 12 or so... what are the chances we have a connection there too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home