Saturday, March 20, 2010

I have no idea how much time I have to write this, so I may quit in mid-sentence. My dearest son has had a week of horrible nights. Ear infection mixed with teething mixed with stomach cramps or something from the antibiotic mixed with who knows what - let's just say that it's been a looooong week come bedtime. Anyway, it's almost midnight and thus almost time for him to wake, as per the pattern this week. Today, he pooped FOUR times, all raunchy, so I know the medicine isn't sitting right. Anyway. Too much info.
Holy, it's been a long time since I've posted. Life's just been crazy busy/stupid/etc. There isn't anything new, really. I started dieting again and I've lost a shitload of weight, but tonight I am cheating worse than Tiger Woods. Yes, who the hell needs 'hos with plastic boobies that let themselves be pissed on (if you don't know what I am talking about, you need to pay closer attention to TMZ.com and the transcripts of Tiger's text messages) when you can have cheap boxed Blush wine and Doritos. But you know what? I deserve it. I've been so good for about 6 weeks, and now I can fit my skinny clothes - my Hollister hoodie, my Hurley t-shirt, and this fucking ugly (according to my wife) Point Zero sweater. Since I turn 40 on Thursday, I think cheating the weekend before should be allowed. Hell, I even decided out of the blue on Thursday evening to fast so I could get bloodwork done on Friday morning, which I did - four freakin' vials they took, but I guess the older you get, the more they test you for. Anyway, I've avoided my yearly physical for 4 years now, so it's time. I think I've also decided that I am getting myself fixed. Or at least that's my thought this week. But you know, I am getting tired and 4 kids is really expensive and it wouldn't be fair to them to bring another one into the mix, so, when you are as crazy fertile as us, I think it best to nip things in the bud. As my doctor said to me once, "you are like me and (Mrs. Dr.) - a wink across the room, and she's pregnant" - they have 5 kids. So yeah, I think some snipping needs to happen. Of course, I may chicken out, but then again, maybe I won't. Hell, I am one appointment away from finally being caught up on all my dental work. On Wednesday, I get my final crown put on, and I am caught up like a regular person. I actually can't wait, because I have this temporary crown on, that they put on a few weeks ago, and it's loose, and I feel sort of like Martha Raye with a caraway seed stuck in her bridgework. I don't even know what that last sentence means, but it sounds good.
What else... hmmm.... nothing exciting to report. My computers are entirely fucked up. My desktop computer is working ok, but still is slow from that weird virus I had, and my laptop needs some new driver, but I don't know what the fuck to do, so I have to run it in safe mode. That would be ok, but I only use the fucking thing to listen to internet radio, and NO audio works in safe mode. I know I've mentioned before, but I am seriously addicted to Casey Kasem's American Top 40: The 80s replays each weekend. I know a list of stations that play them, and I listen faithfully on the internet, but without the portability of the laptop, I have been freaking out. I am trying to find if it airs on Sirius, because I'll buy that shit if it means I can listen to my Casey. Yes, it sounds crazy, and my wife thinks I am mental, but I mean, if something so little can bring me pleasure, what the fuck - i could be spending all my time on snowmobile trails, drinking in small town bars as we ride town to town, and then get my head chopped off as I hit a barbed wire fence. So really, she's lucky. She actually WANTS me to get my constant weekend countdown back, because since the laptop has been without audio, I haven't cleaned the garage. Tonight, the countdown was from 1980. I almost wet myself, and of course, could only listen to about 20 minutes, since I couldn't be glued to the computer.
Whoa, this is so boring. hmm.. noise upstairs... BRB maybe.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Chaka Khan said...

Hm. What to comment about...

Boxed wine and Doritos are better than ho's, fo' sho'. And you can put that on yer facebook! LOL!

Get the computers fixed for Christ sake! And get the snip snip...she'll love you long time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home