Sunday, December 30, 2007

postscript - Jehovah Witness content

Oh, postscript - The same old Jehovah came to the door today, the same one I told off last time and told her she was perverting the word of God. She was with this other woman, also old as dust, and I open the door, and the kids are all "there are old ladies at the door!" and the dogs freaking out, and I said when the new one said "do you think you will see dead loved ones again someday?" - oh, sorry, Jehovah's Witnesses? You go against the true word of God." And they get that concerned look and say "against the true word of God??" and I said "Yes, you go against the true word of God. I pray for your souls every night" and closed the door in their faces, and THEN I tried to call the kingdom hall to have our address removed from their list. I am such a loser.......

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Rox said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They always send at least one old lady, thinking no one would have the balls to tell an old lady to hit the skids.

I pray for your souls every night. CLASSIC!!!!!!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I don't like when they try to pull they old" are you happy with the world you are living in?"routine. The last time someone asked that I said, "as a matter of fact I am...how 'bout you?" and said, "have a wonderful day"smiled and closed the door.
I agree with Rox...classic line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home