Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I really don't care

I know nobody ever watches any of this shit, especially when I go off on my Rosanne Cash binges, but I've never seen her perform this before, which may be my favorite Rosanne song, simply because the chorus is one of my alltime favorite song chorus's ever. One of those that I wish I would have written. Clever.
And I don't care if you don't watch because it's my blog, so goonie fucking goo goo, bitch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13hpHpCi2NY&feature=related

4 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Rox said...

Okay, I don't have time to watch vids this morning, I have a basement to paint. I PROMISE I will come back and watch these later. I always watch them, BTW, because I like how your mind works. LOL!

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where ya be???

m

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Rox said...

Gooney goo goo, get blogging motherfucker!!!

heh heh.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Rox said...

Nice. I especially liked Pedro on the keyboard. hehe. Roseanne is so pretty. I think she's cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home