Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Blah blah blah, even Devo won't like this one

I feel like I could hurl. Seriously, before supper, I took this bite of leftover meatloaf and it's been stuck in my chest ever since. I still am sick and achy and it was a shitty day, but it ended up ok. When I put the kids to bed and read to them, I fell asleep, so I probably had an hour sleep already. But, it could be from my supposed ativan I took today. I had a dental appointment and I wasn't sure what he was going to do, so I took this powdery old pill from some Sharon gave me years ago, and it sort of worked, took the edge off, but maybe that's why I was so tired and achy. It was funny, because this woman I used to work with had a lot of personal problems so she was an ativan popping fool and was always stoned, and now she works in my building, in a new job, so I went to her office today and said "this might sound odd, but do you have any ativan on you?" LOL. If you all have any, please send me one of your refills. I am not joking either, ok? I prefer 1 mg, but .5 will do.....
So the dentist was fine, just an xray and told to come back in a month. He is convinced I need a root canal but wants to be sure. Then he called me "Chum" - "see you later, Chum" and I suddenly felt like I was back in 1987 all over again. How fucking odd.
I know what I am getting my wife for xmas, just found it on the internet, but I can't tell you because she might read this. Sucks to be you, I guess.
Oh, and my baby is staying in her class. That's a relief.
But fuck, it's just been a shitty week. I need to feel better. I really hope I don't hurl. As you know, I am not good at that sort of stuff. I have been too lazy to read Aug's brother's book, and just have been flipping through Jann's journal again, which is good until she gets to those ramblings about love and peace and light and all that bullshit I can't follow. If I ever start blogging "Love = Peace" and crap like that, you know I'm on 'shrooms or something.......
You know what my dentist does? They make you take off your shoes, and sanitize your hands. I had snot all over my frigging nose and was worried I'd be forced to inhale a Javex nasal bath.
OH, so, it's Walmart Anniversary sale time, and it's always such a good thing, with the same shit always on sale. However, it ends tomorrow, and I usually don't go this late. But I go today to get my 8 boxes of Tide HE, which are on for 5.97, instead of 8.77. I love the scent of Tide HE Powder, because it's really strong and makes my drawers smell like a little bit of heaven. However, I guess at this point of the sale, there ain't no fucking HE Powder left. And no blue downy left. And no fucking Kraft Dinner left, so I didn't even bother to see if the cheap phones were there. Like, supply the shit, ass-lickers! Of course, they had Charmin on sale still, but do you remember last year when I bought all that godforsaken Charmin at the sale and it plugged my toilet every time we'd flush a square bigger than corn pad? We had a whole debate about it in the staffroom last year, and people said Charmin is soft and thus doesn't break down like other paper, thereby making it clog our pipes with it's fluffy filth. So, I didn't buy into the hype this year. I mean, who wants a fucking plunger sitting next to the toilet? Nothing more embarassing than having to plunge everytime you drop a coily, I say.
So, Walmart, tomorrow is the last day of the sale and I will stop by right before I go to work, and if I don't see cases of KD and Tide HE powder, I will march into Zellers and see what they can do for me. Got it, bitch?
What else? I wish it was the weekend, but i better be feeling better better because we have a bd party to go to Sat. afternoon, a TG dinner Sat. night, a dinner Sunday night, and a friend, "Lolita", from Cowtown wants to have coffee this weekend, so, it will be busy.
Tomorrow the phone company is coming to install the personal recording device thingy, like tivo, on our tv, so I'll let you know if it sucks or if it is coolio.
Anyway, I am boring so I will go. Pray I am not up puking into a mixing bowl in a few hours....
Love and Light,
JT

2 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are already getting the Tivo thing? I am jealous..
Hope your feeling better.
Oh, where is the LLF post? You have peaked my curiousity

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

Didn't I comment? Fuck I hate it when i do that!

He called you Chum?!

Go buy the new Annie Lennox CD. I'm listening to it right now and it's heartbreaking and delicious. I'm going to buy all her stuff. I heart her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home