Tuesday, October 02, 2007

p.s.

I love living in Saskatchewan because of these little things: Where else can you live where you just constantly run into people all over the province that you know? I was in Regina and visited some friends there, and ran into people I knew in the meantime, and then at my meeting was talking to someone from Estevan, 6 hours south of here, right on the border, and we knew like 4 people in common, and THEN we go to Saskatoon on the weekend to shop and I run into "Pooch" in Old Navy, someone I know from Regina in Fuddruckers, who said "didn't I see you in Regina the other day?" and then someone I work with in the same restaurant? This shit just doesnt happen elsewhere. And it's weird, these are both cities of 200,000 people or more, and whammo, we all know each other. Or maybe it's always just a coinkydink....

3 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you know everybody JT.. YOu are the puls of SK..
:)
M

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

Yeah, you're like the tourist information booth of Saskabushski!

hahahah!

I'll comment on your other post after I've had some java.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

Crazy Roomba article!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home