Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I mean nothing about the tony comment or the esther rolle comment, but they both sound wrong

I know I owe Margo the mother of all comments, but then she posted tonight, so I had to post relevantly on that one, and now I am too sick and tired to do her big one justice, so maybe tomorrow. Y'all want to know about the LLF story, and it will come, don't worry. I haven't even thought about it today, but I am going to formulate a letter to him and then maybe I'll run it off here first. However, I dont know if I rock the boat now or wait a month, and I'll explain that soon too. Just gimme a few days to get better so I can get this story done rationally and with enough background. When I was done last night, I went to bed and thought "if I tell this story, I will have to give the background on my family and who everyone is, so I'll have to first do a post saying "so and so is my sister born in this year, and then there is so and so...." LOL, where do you begin anything......
So not as crabby today but still sick. Had our parent council meeting tonight and we recruited people and had 11 as opposed to the usual 4. Me and the Mrs. signed on with a position this year, and it was all wonderful, but then we found out Kelly's class will be splitting. 9 will go into a 1-2 split, and we don't want her to go because we have always wanted her to have the teacher she has now, as we've known her for 20 years, and is a family friend, but if they take the smarter kids, we don't want her left with the mental defectives and such either. But she was so nervous and scared last year, and this year she is blossoming and loving it and now we get this thrown at us, so we have to go to the school and talk to the teacher I think, but tomorrow might not be good because I have the dentist so I might be medicated, but I am also worried because I cant breathe and am nauseated from this sinus thing or whatever, so I don't know what the fuck to do. So now I feel nervous about the whole school thing. Quit rolling your eyes Chunks.
In other news, I told you about my Groundhog's Day, but I forgot the icing on the cake. When we were hiking the other day, this dude rides by on a mountain bike in the middle of the fucking bush, and I say "Oh Hi Tony!" thinking it's this dude I know, and he's all 'what?' and I say "HI TONY!!" and he goes "I'm not Tony! That's my brother!" and so I feel like a loser and mumble, "Oh... you all look so much alike!" because I have seen all 4 boys in the family and they are identical, but what if I sounded racist, because Tony is Philipino? Oh, I feel like I am a living episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, except without the Larry David money.
I hear Jane Siberry changed her name to Issa, sold her possessions, and only releases mp3s to save on plastic waste. Let me just say this - fucking nutbag. True, I love "One More Color" and "Bound by the Beauty" but lets call a spade a spade - bitch is fucked up. What kind of humans do you think she knocks boots with? Those with ovaries or those with nuts? I wonder....
I also found out one of my closest friends has been harboring a secret. It seems her 1/2 brother, whom she has only met a few times, and who I met once, is a......... PERFORMANCE ARTIST. OMG, I googled him and almost pissed myself. Email me and I'll send you the link..... fucking priceless.
As for Good Times and Maude, I own seasons of both. Maude is one of my alltime favorites. I love that crazy bitch. Esther Rolle, who played Florida the maid, and Florida the mother, always makes me think of chocolate pudding because her face is so shiny and smooth, like pudding skin. Chunks, what channel you seeing this shit on?
Anyway, sorry for the pissing and moaning last night. I hate wasting away in shittyassville.....
Have a good hump day.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

Okay, I did roll my eyes this time. The school thing is always such a big thing when it's your first. TRUST me! By the time the baby goes to school, you won't even know her teachers' names. You'll just be happy to send her somewhere!! LOL!

Marci was in several splits, it all works out. It makes them more resillient. And working with kids who aren't "stellar" gives your child "growth opportunities"...they learn valuable "mentoring skills."

I don't need to tell you this. You're a teacher.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't help but always look at Esther Rolle's neck. It's fascinating! Seriously! Susan Sarandon's too.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

Oh and it's on Deja View. The best fucking channel on the dish!

Send me the performance artist link.

Today, I bought the new Annie Lennox. It better be good.

I only know Mimi on the Beach and that song kind of sucks. Jane Siberry. Who knew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home