Friday, August 31, 2007

another note for penny

P.S. - Penny, I see you didn't take the "Save $1.00" coupon off of my Fresh Brush Max toilet cleaning pads box - you owe me a dollar. I'd call you an old cunt, but I know that the C word offends Margo and Devo, so I won't. It doesn't offend Chunks, though, my rotten mouthed glimmer twin, so Chunks, that really what she is. But Margs and Devo, she's an old sow.
And if you don't know what in sam hill I am talking about, scroll back two posts.
And that IS the rest of the story.

3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Devo said...

You are likely the only guy I "know" who can say the c word to me and I just think oh yah, what a cunt. No worries dude. Let it all hang out.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Devo said...

I believe it was "cunt-gut" that I found truly offensive. haha. My ex bro-in-law said it once and it seemed so damn offensive and sexist to me, but cunt, well that's another story altogether. Lovely that.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

"Rotten mouthed glimmer twin..."

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sounds like a Britney Spears reference!

I DO swear like a Thai hooker. Ask Lurline and April, they'll tell you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home