Monday, July 09, 2007

Big Brother : Could there BE a bigger bunch of crappy-ass contestants? I think not!

I really don't have a whole lot of anything to say. I am in a .... I don't know... pensive mood, tonight. I just feel a tad blah right now. Tonight all the sisters came over and we were planning the little thing we are doing in a couple of weeks for my parent's 50th, and this involved going through boxes of pictures and such, and I don't know, but ever since then, I've just felt a little out of sorts. Probably because my dad is deteriorating and my mother isn't handling it, and there is sweet fuck all you can do about it, and, well, there are aspects of life that just suck, pure and simple. And then my eldest daughter has been so weepy the past few days. My inlaw's dog had puppies last week, and one died, and she's been bawling about "Angel" ever since, and asking 4 million heaven questions, and crying and it's heartbreaking. And again, it's one of those points where life just sucks trying to make little kids comprehend all the shit.
And then there is that 12 year old who killed her family in Medicine Hat and only is going to serve 6 years in jail. I don't care if she's 12 - I have no sympathy. Call me cruel. But the little monster needs to be thrown on an island with Karla Holmolka and left to be eaten by tseste flies infected with whatever the hell it is they are infected with - I don't remember.

LOL, and this post was only going to be a Big Brother 8 reflection. Well, I can sum it up in one sentence: Boring fucking people.
Ok, I have no strong likes yet, but the ones who annoy me are as follows:
First, Kail - oh, I can't stand the bitch, even before her gay lifestyle comment. She just seems like a stuck up bitch, and the whole "the whole town works for me" made me want to pop her in her big, ugly nose. She may have money, but she'll always be dog bait. Ok, that's mean. But her personality is dog bait. And she aligns with the alpha males, and those are the ones I always hate, so she's suspect. Go back to the Dairy Queen you own or whatever, where you are a star, and get the fuck off of my tv.
Then there is Joe. Oh, you creepy little drama queen, go back to booking appointments for the Dakota Fannings of the world. You suck. And you are ugly. And you are so annoying that I really hope that your ex DID give you the clap - in fact, I wish it was oral gonnereah because then maybe your throat would be sore and you would have to shut up. Because, my friend, you ain't no Doogie Hauser.

And then there is what's her name - Titty McBoobjugs, you know who I mean. I am sorry, but obviously, you are mental. I guess I would be crying if that was me in that picture too, because yes, it was pretty fucking ugly, but you know what? So are rubber boobs. I love me some boobies, but to be honest, the thought of fake ones sort of grosses me out to the nth degree, and I think they'd be a buzz-kill. And you, my dear, look like you are full of rubber and shit. And all the silicone in the world ain't gonna make you pretty. If you become pretty on the inside, then you wouldn't need those boobs. And honey, you ain't never gonna get a date outside the house now, because if you cry at an ugly picture of yourself, what will you do when your man accidently farts during sex? You are too much work.

I can't comment on the guys, because, to be honest, they all just sort of combine into one alpha male, you know, the type that I never trust and the ones that always make me slightly nervous, like they are gonna sucker punch you - it must be leftover high school issues or something. In any event, you all suck too - And dude, if you are a former NFL star, and you are what, 20, then you must suck, because fucking Doug Flutie is old enough to be your daddy and he could kick your ass on the field, so, well, I feel sorry for you.

I sort of like the secret house guy or whatever he's called, but he was sort of annoying when he was wrapping his gangly arms all over the place.

I was soft on that blonde girl, but her father, Tommy Lee, is so creepy that I can't figure out what the hell is going on there.

I usually cheer for the sista, but Jamal-ita or whatever her name is, looks annoying. So I dunno, I might not be down with the homies after all this time.

Oh, and that bitch with the squeeky voice, the nemesis of Carol? If I could drop kick you over the gates of CBS, I so would. No offense.

I am not going to watch the Hamster watch this year, so the show won't lose interest in it.

Anyway, that's all I have to say tonight. I'll save my analysis of Canadian Idol for another night - and why no Rockstar this year? That totally sucks....

Anyway, this is Julie Chen, saying goodnight from the Big Brother House.

5 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

I am also going to stay away from the Hamster Watch. I missed Saturday's episode because I was drunk dialing with Devo, so I went to Hamster Watch to catch up and the person who runs it is so negative and showing how orchestrated it is etc. I just want to have fun with it this year.

The blonde looks so much like Anna Nicole Smith to me, it freaks me out! And that Jen is retarded. I knew the second she started flapping her gums I wouldn't like her or her plastic boobs. Oh well it's fun to watch when I remember! haha!

I hope things settle down for y'all at home. Tell us more about the anniversary party! Are you renting a hall/band? Will there be a buffet? I love a party.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Devo said...

I don't, nor have I ever, imbibed of the BB, and I don't feel I am missing much by the sound of it-haha. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment of Survivor though. 50th anniversary parties are a lot of work, but fun indeed. You sound tired. You need an all night conference call with the girls to straighten you out-haha.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

LOL I don't think he could HANDLE a late night conference call! I mean, when we get talking about vajayjays and everything, it can get out of control! And then there is the whole thing about the Svend the Biker! LOL!

We might have to save that for a time when he is really in the dumps! Like when the oldest daughter wants to wear a tube top to school...he'll really need a pick me up then! haha!

How long is Margo going to hold on you with the comments?

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

And now retardo "um Jen" is the HOH. How much does that suck?!

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey peeps. I am not holding out, Here I am . Amuse me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home