Thursday, November 30, 2006

When the rain washes you clean, you'll know.

Question of the day (let's start a question of the day every once in a while): In your bathrooms, do you use bar soap or hand soap? And is said soap what you use all the time, or is it just something you picked up? And do you use the same for both bathing and hand washing? The reason I ask is this: I noticed on some flu propoganda that they said to wash frequently with liquid soap. I do prefer liquid soap for hands, but for bathing, you need a bar of soap in the tub. So, for personal toileting, I like a liquid soap, for showering, I like body wash, and for bathing, I like a bar. Now, I really dig Pears soap, but it doesn't really suds up good. I like Dove cucumber green tea or whatever it's called, but that shit just melts away and makes a mess in your tub. Coast is nice, but I can't use it on my face. So like, what do you prefer?
Honest to God, I really am interested in your soap preferences. No, my glass of wine didn't go to my head either. I told you, I am an enigma.

5 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger cutie1964 said...

Prefer my homemade soap when I have it! My sister and I make our own natural body and bath products so it's definitely honey and oatmeal bar soap for me! If we haven't stocked up then I switch to Olay Body Wash in the shower. I have liquid soap in the main bath to make it as easy as possible for my guys to remember to wash...I might be winning this battle as my oldest has showered two mornings in a row without being asked...actually I'm pretty sure he must be interested in a girl cause before now I had to wrangle, threaten and nag him into a tub of water every week!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

I use liquid soap at the sinks and bar soap in the shower or bath. Dove. I don't care what brand the liquid stuff is, cheap. But on my ass, Dove baby, all the way.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am all about the Dove or Olay body wash in the shower, the liquid hand soap at every sink in my house, brand doesn't matter a whole lot, but it seems to be Jergens most of the time, and I don't have time for tubs, so there is not an option there. As a younger childless lass, I used glycerin bar soap in the tub. I am very brand conscious with grocery items though. Ciao! Devo

 
At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I like liquid soap for my hands, preferably bath and body works vanilla sugar, but since i ran out we buy soft soap vanilla exclusively. for the tub and shower i use bar, though if I am not in a rush I will pamper my self in the shower with shower gel

m

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger KB said...

I use liquid soap at the bathroom sink. The little monster Opie really prefers it and uses that shit up like it's free.

Opie uses body wash. He always starts out with the shower and washes his hair and body, then he turns it into a bath. Kid spends like 90 minutes in there. Good thing I can only convince him to actually bathe twice a week or so.

The husband and I prefer bar soap because it suds better. I use a face cleaner on my face. I keep a bottle in the shower and one in the sink cabinet. I don't use soap on my face. I feel greasy shortly after if I do. So since I'm a grown up and can afford my own toiletries I buy the good shit.

We use an antibacterial soap because of all the flesh eating bacteria shit that runs rampant here. I'm serious too. The ER's were full of people that had that shit on their hands, legs, noses and crap. And it was in daycares. It's causes by a strain of bacteria that is immune to antibiotics. So my nurse friend told me we should always use antibacteria and damnnit I do. I don't need no flesh eating shit. I got enough problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home