Thursday, November 30, 2006

"You're the most boring post in the world, to me" (sung to the tune of air supply's "girl you're everyone women in the world to me")

I just realized that I haven't talked about Survivor all season. I suppose this could be because it was pretty much boring until about now. It's still not rocking my world, but I have to say this: That stupid-ass Pavarti or whatever the hell her name is really needs to get her ass back to Bitchland, or wherever it is she came from. I mean really, she doesn't shut up about Alan Alda being a traitor and says she "wants to puke on his face", yet nobody calls her on her whole booty call stategy she admitted to in the beginning. And then Candice being all confrontational, and I mean, she did the same thing Alan Alda did, so it's just stupid. Oh, I don't want to waste my breath. But tell me this - how are they so healthy looking, how is their hair so clean, how are they all shaved, and so on? Methinks they are probably staying in the Island Hilton between takes. I much prefer Amazing Race this year, and Project Runway, I shit you not. Really, the only show I look forward to is my Fame reruns, because it's so cheesy, it's good. And you know, I completely forgot all about Nia Peeples. Am I the only person who remembers her? What ever happened to her?
I have sweet bugger all to say tonight. Why I am sitting here typing is beyond me, but I need something to do with my hands while I finish my glass of wine since I don't smoke anymore.
It's snowing again here. It looks like the end of February with all the snow on the ground. It's been making driving to Starbucks especially hard. Yes, the Starbucks in Safeway finally opened, so I am getting especially fat from all the stupid gingerbread lattes I've been drinking. I need to nip this habit in the bud and get my ass back to Tim Horton's only, for my XL with milk - much better for me.
I had my checkup last week. I've gained weight, which is no secret, but I refused to see what I was - my scale at home is the same as the doctor scale so I'll get the balls to weigh myself this weekend. I am pretty much healthy, I am glad to say. My cholesterol is up from last time, but still in acceptable range (back when I was really fat, it was really high so it's an issue), but my good cholesterol isn't as high as it should be, so I have to get out my old cholesterol books and see what i need to do for that.
So, I'll be back on the health wagon soon enough.
Well, I forced Chunks to buy Joni Mitchell's Blue, and now I am all worried that it was the wrong album to start her with - I am afraid that parts of it might be a little too... I don't know.... a little too... something.... I mean, it was the one that socked me in the gut, but I was a melancholy teenager with hippie leanings when I discovered it. I really think I should have got her into For the Roses and Court and Spark, which have more piano tunes, and a deeper voiced Joan and are more melancholy. But what can you do. I have been addicted to For the Roses lately and listen to it each day. I am not melancholy right now, but I have the line "when you dig down deep you lose good sleep" going through my head. Ain't that the truth. I told Chunks I would get Rose Cousins, and I will, I really will. However, tomorrow my purchase has to be James Taylor's Xmas album if I can find it.
Fuck, this is such a boring post. I must be thinking something good will come to me if I keep typing. I am glad you all pretended like the last post, about the building, made sense. I really want to post about two other buildings but tonight is not the night. Maybe tomorrow, if I have any energy after setting up the Christmas tree. Yes, after ballet, that's what we plan to do. Anyway, I think I'll go read what y'all have to say since I have nothing fun to say myself.
Have a good one peeps.
xo
JT

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

Murphy calls her Perverti because she is such a ho-bag. I like Yul and Ozzy but I also like Becky. I was hoping for some fisticuffs last night, but alas, there were none.

I am loving the Amazing Race. I hope the Bamas win. Rob and Kimberley have THE WORST luck with the cars!

I am loving the Joni. I have to listen to the other one, the one with Clouds on it. That song makes me cry like a mofo. Remember when Ro used it for the montage she did at the end of her show, last episode ever? Sad and sweet and sad.

Get Wynonna's Christmas Album, I am. JT does a cover of River, and I heard a sample and I don't really like the arrangement. What the hell do I know though?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home