Thursday, June 01, 2006

Message to my favorite anonymous scumbag

Dear Person who stole three solar lights from my front yard:
I sincerely hope that, indeed, the prostate gland really is the male g-spot, because if I find you, and you are indeed a man, I plan on retrieving my three solar lights and shoving them up your thievish ass until said gland is impaled and hence for the rest of your life, your bodily fluids that spew forth from your nether regions will be solar powered and have a goulish glow that will forever reveal all of your dirty little secrets. So, I hope you are enjoying them now, as well as your non-glowing ejaculations. Of course, we could just impale you with the lights, but that would be too easy.
So, once again, enjoy!
Your friend and future proctologist,
JT

3 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO... I have never seen this side of you JT.. I gotta say I kinda like him..
That sucks though, I am sure if I put any of my solar lights in the front they would be gone too..
I hope you find the scumbag.....

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

If it ain't nailed down some n'ere do well will steal it.

I HAVE to get this fence done promptly, my whole backyard is going to be hanging out for the world to see.

Dr. Psycho, that's what we'll call you.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I can't stand thieves or vandals! When we returned from our holidays the back of our house was graffited on!! The kicker...our old witch of a neighbours house was vandalized and before she knew ours was targeted, she tried to blame my children...(obvously wasn't...the whole neigbourhood got "tagged".)
Why am I telling you this???? Your post was very cathartic...thank you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home