Saturday, May 13, 2006

YO YO YO

No time to blog tonight, just sayin' hey is all.... I am lying on the bed with the laptop situated on my lap, so I am sure that I am making my own form of birth control with all the radiation seeping down to the boys. It's like depo provera for cheap Ukrainian men!
Anyhooooo, it's been a hectic week. The highlight is my oldest baby turned 5 on Thurday, and so we prepared for that, and then we had her party tonight, so it's been days of cleaning, cooking, organizing, and now - the cleanup. Thus, no long entry like usual. I was going to blog a long one about the Whore who I quite often refer to, but she's too complicated to get into right now. You need hours for that.
I keep hearing some teenagers outside somewhere, but I can't pinpoint where they actually are - I so am one of those crusty old buggers now, you know. But if they think they will be drinking and carousing outside on my watch, they've got another thing coming.
Anyway, gonna go investigate where these fuckers are.
By the way, I bought seasons one and two of the Facts of Life this week - haven't watched it yet, and since tomorrow is Survivor, won't happen then either.
Ok, some chick is really loud out there - gonna go roll some heads.
Have a good one, and here's hoping Ciree got the fucking fire started.
JT

2 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I cant wait to see the facts of life, so hurry up and burn me a copy... :)
Happy bday to Kelly:)

I am the same way, I detest teenagers and I am probably known as the crusty old bitch on my cul de sac.. givem hell..

M

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

Hey if your burnin' I'm yearnin', make me a set too! I can send you copies of whatever, since we have every fucking Disney movie ever made! I loved the Facts of Life!! I always wanted to be as rich as Blair but as cool as Jo, with just a little Tootie mixed in!

Teenagers outside can be an obnoxious thing. Teenagers INSIDE are an obnoxious thing as well! When you get rid of the ones in the yard, let me know how and I will try it in my house!

Be careful with the laptop on your jewels, you'll overheat your lappy and burn yourself up! (Seriously, there have been cases of overheating and fires!) Get yourself a little bed desk thing, like a breakfast tray. Which hopefully you will be using on Rachel since today is Mothers' Day!

I hope Titty McHairyPits doesn't get that fire going before Cirie, it was bad enough to have to wait for three days for the results! I can't wait to see the finale!! (My comments were longer than your post!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home