Monday, May 15, 2006

Could Paula Cole be a Baldwin?

I have nothing to say. Nothing. Fancy that. Of course, I am too stupid to actually go to bed, so here I sit, charging my mp3 player and half-asses watching Project Catwalk. Well, actually, I am waiting for the dryer to finish, because I've got pants in the dryer, and since we don't iron in this house, I have to get them when they are fresh. I have this pair of cords that wrinkle like a motherfucker and need to be attended to as soon as they are done. As well, I have this pair of jeans that I've just washed for the third time because they wrinkle so bad. So, that's really what I am doing.
So Survivor - I am pissy about the whole thing, because while I can't stand Terry, it really ISN'T fair now that he didn't win. Danielle, who was a fucking retard, didn't deserve it, nor did Aras, who annoyed me most of the time. Aren't I stupid? I have a hate on for Terry for the whole season and now I am all "oh, he should win!" And Danielle looked like she was going to cry the whole time, but I mean, she's got 100K, so shut the fuck up. Give me the money, honey, and I'll smile for the cameras. Oh, I just want someone to give me some money..... come on, some one give me some money.
Chunks kept calling Danielle hairy mctitypits or some such thing, but I can't say I really noticed. I don't think she was like Paula Cole or anything. Y'all remember Paula Cole, right, who would deck herself out in some fucking prom dress and then be waving her hairy pits all over the place, trying to make some point or other, and she'd always go on and on about it, and I mean, it's people like that that I just want to bitch slap. You know, if you want hairy arm pits, have at her, sister, but don't be all "I am going to flaunt my hairy armpits as a political statement to reveal that a woman in a ballgown with hairy pits is just as worthy as woman who doesn't have them." I mean, just have them and be done and shut up about it. But nooooo, she had to make a whole stinking deal about having them, and I mean, who wears that much sleeveless shit? And where did it get her? One hit album and some Dawson's Creek theme royalties, and that's about it, isn't it? I appreciate Nena. She had hairy pits, but it wasn't a statement. She was German is all, and that's just what they do apparently. She wasn't in some frigging Vera Wang thing stretching for the cameras. But old Paula, she was shaking those critters like they were roadkill on a skillet. And why.. what is she proving? I have hairy armpits, but I don't show them off. In fact, the only time you'll catch me in a tank top is on a beach. God, can you imagine Paula Cole on a beach? I am sure she'd be a sight to see, because I don't imagine she'd "mow her lawn" before putting on the bikini. S.O.S. indeed.
So speaking of armpits - why is that all these men feel compelled to shave their bodies? Who has the fucking time to groom like that? I mean, I am lucky if I end up shaving my frigging face 3 times a week. I hate shaving, so I always sort of have this unkempt look to me, and I mean, whatever. Ain't gonna catch me ripping out all my body hair to boot. If it grosses you out, don't look at me. So, I will never be a GQ model, but I could fucking show that frigging Paula Cole a thing or two about growing body hair. Bring it on, bitch!
So, that Survivor post sequed into a whole rant, didn't it? Hey, speaking of Survivor again, why did they look so well fed, and so clean? Remember season two where they were all starving and filthy? This year they looked like they had gel (notice Jeff shut them up about doing Aras' hair?) and the clothes were so clean on Ciree and Terry that I was half expecting someone to pop up behind a tree shaking a box of Calgon and saying "Ancient Chinese Secret Huh?" in an accusatory voice to whoever is beating the clothes on a rock. So word to Jeff - we want them hungrier and dirtier, and more twists. Notice that once Terry was winning all the physical challenges, there were no memory games or anything introduced, and the "randomly selected teams" were always favorable for Terry? It's so fixed in a lot of ways.
Big Brother will be all-star this year, and apparently we can vote for who we want back. I want Janelle, and Marsalis, and that Texas princess, and that slutty bitch, Chudly or whatever her name was, you know who I mean... Sierra? Cleara? Oh, and that stupid fat guy from season one, when they were all ugly. LOL, remember what a motley group that was? Normal people. I want more normal people. Oh, and I want the black woman back, who was in the final two that one year, but they didn't give her the game, but not that bitchy Asian woman. Or that stupid whatshisname who won that time. Oh, and those gross twins would be good for a laugh.
Ok, enough of that. It's so hot here, almost 30 tomorrow, so I should get the garden ready for planting I guess. We just have two garden boxes, and I think I'll do the usual beets, carrots, peas, lettuce, dill, cukes, and beans, and also try some turnips this year. I do onions and radishes in these little planters, and I tried spinach last year, but it didn't come up, and my lettuce got eaten by frigging bugs two years in a row.
Anyway, I really have nothing to report, so I think I'll sign off now and catch up with my blogs.
Have a great Tuesday - wish it was the weekend already.....
JT

5 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Chunks said...

I talked about Danielle's tits because they were obviously implants, they looked like grapefruit halves! GAK!~ I don't get implants, why ladies? WHY?! It's insanity to me. Do guys really even like fake ones? Are they just preoccupied with size?

I wonder if Terry is bitter? I would be. Aras' hair was grimy looking, but you are totally right about the food. The only one who really lost weight was Cirie, but she lost 30 lbs before she even went! Remember when Colleen and Greg were there and she got so fucking skinny it was gross? Bring that back!

I only watched season 1 and then last season of big brother. I can't wait to see it this year. I wonder what ever happened to the guy with one leg that won? I hope he is okay. I remember being worried that he would become a junkie or something.

What the hell is a garden box? You grow your food in planter-like things? My garden is growing a nice weed patch so far, I need to water it this morning since it is going to be 28 here. I am so excited! Plant the snowball turnips, they are the BEST! You can eat them raw with just a little salt, YUM! Trust me! They are the shit!

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya I noticed that the food thing doesn't really seem to be an issue anymore.. whats up. Are they giving them more food when the cameras aren't running??

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger KB said...

This post reminded me of Madonna's phase when she was growing her pit hair. I'm sorry but pit hair on women is just gross.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Chunks said...

Why won't you blog anymore? I KNOW you have shit to say, and go comment over at Margo's before she gives up the pudding too!

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!! Anyone there?? We are waiting. I know where you live...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home