Friday, September 09, 2005

Happy Friday folks - I am back..

First off I want to thank everyone for the kind words about Daisy, it is much appreciated, and things are getting better as each day passes..


Sorry I have not been prudent about blogging. September is really a hectic month for those in the education sector.. But things should start slowing down soon.

On to other things. Big Brother.. I have decided this show really is kind of a dumbass show so I won't be watching anymore. I have to admit though that I really think Howie is the cats ass.
I have also given up on Idol.. just can't stand to watch Mulroney... His chin keeps getting longer and longer its like watching a 3D movie.. It jumps out of the screen at you .. lol. Seriously pick yourself up a pair of the glasses and watch the show, its more thrilling than a carnival ride.
Well I am excited that all the new fall shows are starting.. The OC started last nite, not that I like that show, but its a sign of things to come.. I will have to search out the TV guide to see when the season premieres are for all my favorite shows.. I can't wait for the CSI's to start, and the Law and orders..
Oh there is another show that I just saw last week that I think I will add to the fall roster. Its called Prison Break. Looks like a really good show. Check it out.
As you can tell my TV tastes have changed from reality to quality programming, so I won't be commenting on the Apprentice or Fear Factor. I am sure most of you will be relieved by that.

I had a good time at the lake last weekend. Was quite relaxing, but a little sad at the same time. It is really the last weekend for enjoying the lake unless we get a First Nations Summer. I haven't read in the Almanac whether or not that is supposed to happen or not. If anyone knows please fill us in..
Ok, onto more serious stuff.. Can you believe the New Orleans tragedy.. I cannot. For a country like the US to have not been able to respond for 5 days is completely ridiculous... I mean really they can invade a country in less than 24 hrs, but not send in help to rescue a million of their citizens? Could it be anything to do with the fact that New Orleans is 90% african american? I don't know, but it seems a bit suspect to me. I didn't see many white people in the news footage trapped on top of their houses or hoarded into the shelters like cattle living in 3rd world conditions.. And then the Shrub, President Bush said he was happy with the response that the US gov't had provided.. What the hell is he smoking.???
Must be good whatever it is. .. I can tell you the reason there was no huge rescue sent the day after.. b/c really there is no huge corporate interest in New Orleans.. Nobody on the 'Shrubs' Payroll was negatively affected by it.. so whats the rush really.. As well they probably don't have any troops to spare because they are all saving the world from themselves... Or alternatively the US is just securing their control over the world oil market.. Actually look at how much Bush and his buddies at Halliburton are benefiting from the huge surge in oil prices that have resulted in this disaster.. Its really disconcerting.. anyways didn't mean to run down that political rat hole..

Well I had better get back to work. I promise that I won't ever never take this long to blog again.
Thanks to Margo for guest blogging for me. Love ya girl.

Have a good weekend y'all
JT
PS if you are feeling alittle blue just pop in a Joni CD and she will put things into perspective for ya... :)

6 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger JT said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLL.... OH Margo is assuming my identity. Howie is the cat's ass.... LOLLLLLLLLLL.
I gotta admit, i am starting to like Ivette. Seriously, I'll blog this weekend.. sick as a dog right now though unfortunately...

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao I especially loved the "First Nations' Summer" hahahahah! If you weren't gonna do it Margo, I was going to find a way!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger cutie1964 said...

"First Nations Summer"!!! That is the MOST politically correct thing I've ever heard someone say! Glad you're back, Handsome! We were all having the DTs for JT!
Cheers!

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JT, your post on Happy Friday folks - I am back.. was a catchy read, i spent a good half hour scanning through it all. If you would like to view your opinions on fancy dress for little girl please feel free to add a post onto my blogspot. Thanks

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JT, your post on Happy Friday folks - I am back.. was a catchy read, i spent a good half hour scanning through it all. If you would like to view your opinions on fancy dress hat please feel free to add a post onto my blogspot. Thanks

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JT, your post on Happy Friday folks - I am back.. was a catchy read, i spent a good half hour scanning through it all. If you would like to view your opinions on fancy dress hat please feel free to add a post onto my blogspot. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home