Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Big Brother

Ok, save my list for tomorrow night - my kids didn't go to bed until ELEVEN o'clock tonight (long story) and so I just finished last night's Big Brother, and I just want to say this: Kayser is my hero, and after muscle-head fuckface's steroided and shaved ass is going back to Bedrock, then that ugly long-faced bitch Ivette better be on the block next. Ok, that all sounds mean, but they are mean people, so whatever.
Tomorrow night is Kim's second birthday party, so I'll fill ya in on how that all goes too....
xo
JT
p.s. - seriously, I will comment on my list from last night

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of Kayser too...although I am drawn to that James like a fly to shit. I will be happy to see "muscle-head fuckface's steroid and shaved ass" go bye bye.

Happy birthday baby Kim! Hope it all goes well!

(Dying to read about your list of post topics!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home