Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yo Yo Ma, baby

Ok, it's midnight and I don't have time to post tonight. tried catching up on my blogs - caught up on Roxanne and KB, faaaar behind on Soh, and I dunno if Rosie's fucking cruise ended yet or if Jann Arden's been to Winner's lately. So anyway, tomorrow night I'll post, and remind me that these are the things I want to talk about, in no particular order: magazines, Mariah Carey, Oprah, Big Brother, Julie Chen, depression/anxiety/panic/seasonal affective disorder, the bugs that are eating my lettuce, Melalucca, and whether or not Gwen Stefani is an albino.
So until then, have a great Wednesday.
JT

2 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cfye sez: you have got to include "how to clean up ro's zits" in your next blog. and maybe a thoughts about "bobby (fucking nuts) brown

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahah I can't wait until you post!

Soh's been posting a lot of lake pictures (which are making me jealous!) the cruise is over, now ro's doing broadway kids, Jann has just come back from NYC visiting her friend Nigel from London (there are pics, check them out), I think bugs are eating my lettuce too, or maybe it is just the pounding down rain? I think Gwen just uses a lot of bleach...

We are obviously stalking a lot of the same people! heehee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home