Friday, September 02, 2005

Guest Blogger - No I am not JT

Hello all.
To start off, I am not JT, this is margo coming to you from Calgary. JT asked me to post on his behalf since everyone is getting worried that something happened to him.
Well other than being busy with his job, he had a mini death in the family on Wednesday nite. His little dog Daisy was hit by a car and he has been dealing with that, having to explain to his daughters what happened etc.. and as a result hasn't been up to blogging. He is up at the lake this weekend and has promised to blog on Monday..
If he doesn't blog I may just take over his blog and start posting rants about Big Brother and One of the Idol shows. I will have to make up the rants though cause I don't watch them lol
so if everyone could send warm thoughts to JT and his family that would be great. I know how hard it is to lose a pet. ..

Have a great weekend everyone
Margo

2 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cfye sez : nothing is worse! i hope you had a proper funeral and burial for her. try to get anew pup soon.my heart weeps for all

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear JT,

So sorry to hear of Daisy's unfortunate passing. I hope the kids are okay and I imagine it completely broke your heart to tell them. How sad for your family.

I hope you have a relaxing time at the Lake and look forward to when you return to Blogaritaville.

Thanks for guest blogging Margo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home