Sunday, July 10, 2005

last night - this is for u margo baby

Just gotta post a minute about the fundraiser - this info is basically all for Margo, so don't feel you have to read this. Anyway, it was really touching to see all the people who turned out for this thing. They musta made piles of money. Most everything was donated, and I bet they made 10 grand by the time everything was said and done. And the food... THE FOOD. I was 3 lbs heavier today. Not a shock really, since it was pizza on Thursday, Chinese food Friday, and then last night was like some sad eat-a-thon or something. They had everything - turkey, roast beef, ham, meat balls, sausage, salads, yada yada yada... and desserts coming out of their asses. I ate like a son of a bitch, and then when I saw the 3 lbs this morning promised to be good, but then came dinner and I had a steak and I am still stuffed, so tomorrow it's back to Lean Cuisines.
Anyway, besides the food, it was nice. I bid on a coffee pot, which is probably only worth 40 dollars, but I paid 70, since it was a charity thing. Anyway, Margo, we sat with Pooch and her old man and their kid, but I visited a bit with "Veronica", my old flame. Well, she's kept her weight off still, and she's married, but I never was introduced to the hubby. Brent was sitting with them, and he is still as nice as ever. Anyway, 2 things she told me. First, she said that Craig, or "Heather", this dude we went to school with, who is like 350 lbs and about 6'6, who was a football player and a biker, and who is now a woman, or on the way to being a woman, stopped in and saw her. She was freaked out about it still and wanted her to get the hell out of there (probably because she used to sleep with Craig), and I asked what he/she looked like, and it was so funny - Veronica owns a bar in a tiny little "town" or hamlet or something, and I guess Craig/Heather was cross country skiing there for some reason - and she said "well.. it just looked like Craig with a wig on!" I dunno, I found that funny.
Oh, and second thing. Margo, remember your old boyfriend - let's call him Bucky. Well, Bucky is a conceited loser, right? Well, she sees Bucky about every week or two. He works in some mill or something in some town an hour or two away, and I dunno why, but he comes to her bar in her town all the time on Mondays. Well, remember his old girlfriend, the one he had years before you, the skinny one? Anyway, I think I told you that I heard she has AIDS - well, Veronica said Bucky met up with her and hangs out with her and I said "oh, she's really sick" and she said "yeah, I know, what is it?" and I said "isn't it AIDS?" and she said, "OMG, really?" and I couldn't figure out why she was harping over this, and it turns out that Bucky slept with his ex, and said to Veronica "gee, I hope it isn't AIDS that's wrong with her". So, there you have it - he really is too stupid for words. Now Now, I am sure it was safe sex, because he had chlamydia back in the day (he gave it to our friend Lolita, who he dated after Margo, and he got it from cheating on Lolita) and he cornered me one night and told me over and over how hideous it felt to get a Q-tip stuck up his penis, so I am sure he must play safe. But honest to goodness, what the hell is wrong with people... anyway, that was interesting news.
Oh, and Veronica told me her parents split up last year, and instead of me being normal and saying "oh, that's too bad" I said something like "well, that's about fucking time!" and "geez, they couldn't have done that 20 years ago and made your life easier, could they"? LOL, but they were the most dysfunctional family on the planet. I told her I wanted to buy her mom's house, but she has no plans of moving. She was like "i still remember hiding in the trunk of the car when my mom was chasing me...."
Oh, and I think Veronica must be a millionaire, or close to it. I knew her hubby owned something up in the national park, AND she told me that her dad and him were turning this building in Saskatoon into luxury condos and I remember hearing about this on the news, and I know it's a multi-million dollar venture, so, she's loaded. Rachel thought she looked like a floozy. Well, her tits were pretty much hanging out of her shirt, and Rachel was mimicking her when we got home: "Ooooh, JT, blah blah blah" and bending over. LOL, you had to be there. Anyway, none of the old crowd really likes her because, well, she WAS a floozy back in the day, so whatever. Oh, and Ruby came - you know who I mean, don't you? Oh, and Claire's old friend, you know who I mean, Mo, was there, and Pooch leans over to me and Rach and say "what's up with Mo - her teeth are all buggered up and stuff... she looks like hell!" LOL, you had to be there. OH, one more thing - remember that chick who had the leappard skin pants and the whip in high school? She was there, helping out. It was so strange. Anyway, Claire had a lot of support and they brought in good money, and I spent 70 dollars on a coffee maker as my donation.
So that was last night. Today we spent outside and playing with the kids. I am taking this week off if I can. So, tomorrow I will be home, so don't email me at work, Margs.
Anyway, I really gotta go - lol, sorry readers, this shoulda just been an email to Margo, but whatever.
Until tomorrow,
JT

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad this wasn't just an email to Margo!! Thanks for the read JT, I feel like I know everyone! haha! Doesn't it freak you to friday when you see people you grew up with? Too funny!

Glad the fundraiser was a success, let us know how your coffeemaker works!

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good time.. Did you say hi to everyone for me? God Pooch is hilarious...lol.. So Rhonda wasn't there?
Why the hell is Veronica living in that shit hole still if she is married to money??
Fuck my ex is a dork.. Thank god that was short lived.. Maybe he is the reason I switched teams?? at any rate fuckwads like him make me glad I switched teams.. lol
Where was the benefit held?

M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home